ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hello Ladies!!!

Zoe - I think when you hit the 6 stone you should so an inspiration post!!! You have done sooooooo well!!! You have stuck to it all the way through. Your posts are fab on here and you keep us all anchored to our goals!!

Claira - I really want to come and do the course with you - even if I have to come on my own!!! I need to get out of the way before I start my uni course in Nov.

Broxi - sorry you haven't lost anything, however on the other side, you haven't put any on either. I am proud of you for trying your new diet and sticking to it all week!!! Well done babe, and I hope the scales move soon for you.

Ali, Contrary how much longer before you are back?

Clare and Babara - where are you ladies?? How are you both?

Well I have been shopping for my date tonight. I really have no idea about clothes for my body any more!!! I picked loads out, and then explained to the lady in the fitting room that I was going out for a date tonight. Bless her, she brought loads for me- and found me the outfit I am going to wear!!!

I have brought a copper/black sparkly lurex top, with leggins that have a gold zip at the bottom - and a big belt!!!!

I am so nervous - it has been well over a year since I have been out on a date - but I am also looking forward to it!!!

I hope you all have a lovely jubbly night!

Bx

Hi Ladies,

I'm back from my holidaaaaaaaays and well a wee bit fatter! Put on 3lbs which I'm very pleased with as there was rather a lot of chocolate, champagne and wine! Had an incredible time, lifechanging stuff. Google 'the hill that breathes' if you're interested. I went on a f**k it week. Made some incredible friends and back to work tomorrow - bah!!

So excited to come back and see Lady B off an a date - wish we could see you twirling in your new outfit before you set off! Will be wishing you all kinds of good confidence vibes!

I am back on SS+ today. With three bars of toblerone in the fridge and sweeties everywhere. I've been on a good 4 hour walk to try and burn some carbs but mainly to enjoy the incredible sunshine.

Wondering how hard I'm going to find it getting back into the diet after a week of debauchery. God I'm already missing my fruit, muesli,yoghurt breakfasts!!

Any tips for getting back into diet mode? Ideally I think I'd like to knock another stone if I could! Big hugs and love to you all xxx

hello ladies, im gonna give up trying to be good, im hopeless, went out for tea , came hope and had pudding, i was 173lb this morning, i have gained 6lb this week i really am disappointed in myself. so i am having a clean break, wiping the slate and starting cd afresh tomorrow. clearing all my charts, everything. i weigh every sat officially so will start at 173lb, will still weigh and post daily if i feel like it, but this is week 1. xxx

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Just got back from Mexico, been off the diet for a month now as the CDC said to eat food 2 weeks before we went so we were used to it.

I'm so glad i lost the weight before i went, felt so much more confident, went diving to 45 feet on the reef, which i don't think i would have done before.

Lots of snorkling, swimming and walking so when i weigh myself in the morning i hope i haven't gained to much.

Back onto CD on Wednesday which i my first day off cus i'm back at work tomorrow and i know i will get the headache again, so waiting till then.

Had a cooked breakfast each day but skipped lunch cus down on the beach and tried to have a sensible dinner with not to may puds.

I will post a few pictures over the next few days of the holiday, had a great time but back to earth now and looking forward to getting back to CD 100% and losing the rest of this weight.

Well the Butterflies have been busy!

Absolutely over the moon to have Louielou back! I've missed you loads! Glad you're doing well and had a fab holiday.

Contrary, great you enjoyed hols and it is very difficult getting back on track but you've been so successful with so very little to go so I know you can do it.

Lady B, you will look sensational. I was showing Jason ur pics today and he couldn't get over you. He thinks you are beautiful! I so hope it goes wel tonight. Will be thinking about you. Do come on early and spill the beans!

Claira, you have been amazing on this diet and you should not draw a line under all your huge weight loss. But start again as you know you can focus and do it. You only have about 2 and a half months to go on this until target - you have come this far - you can do the last bit! Get it off once and for all! Then you can enjoy wee blips here and there - but 2 and 1/2 months is nothing! Look at Lady B - she is there now!

I am disheartened myself cos I didn't lose on my JUDDD and I don't know if I just didn't lose or if it was glycogen stores cos of being on CD SS last week. If I could stick to CD I'd only have 2 -3 months to do too but it just makes me so terribly depressed and I can't bear it - being fat is actually better than that! I also know CD was not changing my eating habits as they went back to my old ways very very quickly and I'd just pile the weight back on - at least this JUDDD thing does seem to be changing that. This might be a good way for you all to maintain as it is easy- and you don't really eat much at all on eating days - I went for Indian lunch today and ate very little but that's all I've had all day as it seems to stop me being greedy or obsessing about food. So that'sone thing but I WANT to lose weight! Moan,moan!

Zoe, I wish I had your focus and determination - you are amazing!

welcome back victoria xxx
broxi i think juddd would be good for me after 1500, to help me if i go up and down, but i need to ss and get this off then im going to see a food councillor, we have one here in bristol just started up, so gonna give her a try once i hit goal, i eat till i feel sick, but i cant stop, i do love ss but im struggling to get back so im starting all over a fresh, i did it once i can doit again. i wont forget how heavy i was, but i keep telling myself how well ive done and then tell myself i deserve a treat, well treat over.... ass kicking time now lol...
so hello im starting cd tomorrow.... and need to loose 3st 3lb. xxx

You can SS Claira and have been so successful on it so go for it! Kick ass baby! (your own) You will be slim in no time! Look at how far you've come.
And I wasn't suggesting you do JUDDD now cos you can do SS but think might work when you are at target to maintain.
x

I actually can't do it cos I can't bear that depression; it was debilitating but I'm envious that you all can cos you'll all get thin. (hope envious is right word cos I do so want to see you all reach target and I'll be absolutely delighted, I just mean I wish I could too.)

:asskick:here's my ass kicking xx
youll get there luv, we both will, xx wrote a long post and lost it lol, never mind.
xxx

I'm going to bed now. I'm SS tomorrow so I'll be with you. good night and God bless Claira xxx

night luv, and thankyou, night anyone else xxx

Good evening ladies - or should I say morning???

Louie - welcome back hunny! I thought you had gone, it is soooooooooooo good to have you back!!! Sounds like you had a fab holiday and were sensible too............ well done! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Contrary - welcome back too - I will google that place in the morning!! How was it wearing a bikini??? I have just ordered mine for my holiday. Did it feel great being able to wear one?? 3lbs is NOTHING!! That will be gone in a week!!! Are you not doing 810, as your bmi is below 25. Be careful, as I don't want you to waste your heart muscle.......

Broxi - I think you will loose this week, and you will be very happy with yourself then!!! You seem much happier on this diet, which makes me happy!! Please thank Jason for his lovely comments. I would say that the down side to this diet is trying to get my brain to understand that I am slim - I still feel like my old self sometimes!!!
I do wonder that, well I am hoping that when I go back up the plans it will teach me to eat. I wonder if that is the key to not going back to our old ways - as when I come off at the moment, it feels like a treat (ie for the curry last night) - so every meal must feel like a treat, and then before we know it we will be back to our old ways. I just can't ever go back - hence why I have got (or getting) rid of my old wardrobe. I can't go through this pain and go backwards!!!

Claira - you can do this. You are right to draw a line under last week. This diet is so much harder when you have lost so much. Let us do it together, as I still have at least 10lbs to go............. lets focus one day at a time........

Active Asa - have you been doing excerise all day???

Right my DATE!!!!!
Well he was lovely - opened all the doors, pulled out my seat for me - paid for the drinks and cinema (I paid for the popcorn etc). He seems clever, ok looking (but I am looking for a man not a good looking 20 year old boy) he complimented my new outfit, bag and shoes!! He walked me to my car afterwards........... He was basically asking if I want kids at one point - wanted to know all about me!! He laughed saying that he picked the worst 1st date film - but I enjoyed it. We went to the cinema lux in derby - which is beautiful, and has a bar - very nice. All his choice, and he came up from Coventry to take me out. He was on time and called me to say he was there (I was late, as always).
Yes, as you are guessing - it went well - very well!!!! I have a big smile on my face. He did ask when we got to my car if I would like to go out again - I said that would be lovely!!!
He is a little bit older than me (41, I am 34) he comes from north west ireland, so has a slight accent.... he dressed well, balck shirt with thin white stripes and black jeans/trousers.
:)

I have another date on Thursday with someone else ;-) he is taking me out for a meal :-$

I have the feeling life is just starting again for me!!

I love you all for getting me to this place
THANK YOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Lady B, that guy sounds amazing - a pure gentleman. Has he got a brother? only kidding! you stick in there, he sounds perfect! Did you feel much more confident cos you're thin or did it just feel the same? I am a happily married woman but I know when i'm really fat I don't like talking to men all that much or women for that matter- I just have much more confidence in general when I'm thinner. I love seeing people I knew years ago when Iam thin and looking well and hide if I've put on weight. It's pathetic really as I don't judge anyone by their weight.

Good morning Broxi!

Confident - well I guess I am, as I put myself on the dating site, for the first time with full length photos. However, I am finding this weight loss thing really hard as I still think I am fat. This may not make any sense to anyone - but I do understand that I have lost 4 stone, especially when I look in the mirror - however I still think of myself as fat - and just expect to see what I have seen in the mirror for a long time - a size 18 Bethan. Sorry to go on about this - I kinda can't really describe what I am going through - I still feel like hidding when I see people, cause I still think I am me from 4 stone ago.

Broxi - I also hide when I see people, I don't know why now...... cause I have no reason to!! I think it must be because my logical brain hasn't caught up with my new physical shape!!! It is very strange!!!

The good news is that I hid from one person yesterday when I was shopping - but managed to say hello to another (cause I almost walked straight into her) - but the downside was that she didn't recognise me!!! ha ha! I had to say - It is Bethan......... her face was a picture!!! She just kinda said wow - you have dissapeared!! ha ha. I was happy at her comment - but I still tried to hide my body - strange hey!!!!

Anyway - back to my date. He has text me this morning, he said 'I really enjoyed meeting you and would like to see you again soon. Would you like to go out for dinner in the week?x'

heeeee heeee. I have a smile on my face!!!

Broxi - I meant to say, that I don't judge people on what they look like either. I don't think 'oh she has put on a few pounds' I am more interested in their life and how they are feeling.
Yet, I still hide from people - and I am doing still when I am thin!!! I also would say that I am a very outgoing and friendly person - so I have no idea why I do this!!!!
It is not a problem with close friends - just people I don't know that well, or have not seen for years!!
Bx

hello, so glad your date went well, what film did you see?, you look fab bethan, you are thin with sexy curves, what every woman wants, be proud xxx
i am having my 1st day on ss. lol xxx

Hi everyone, weighed in this morning and i have gained 3lbs.

I am happy with this as i expected more.

LadyB-glad to hear your having fun.

Zoe - WOW well done.

hi thats really good, only 3lb, goodness ide gained 8lb this week by this morning, but managed to loose 2lb after a trip to the loo, couldnt believe it, but as you can see im having a complete restart to sort my head out. lol
you will shift that 3lb in no time, and be going down further x, well done xxx

Louie - 3lbs!!! Wow that is great, that is nothing at all. You will loose that in the first few days off ss. I can't wait to see your photos. Congratulations on staying focussed on your holiday!

Claira - thanks babe!! I am trying my best to be proud!!! I am surprised the toilet didn't block up - I wish I could loose that much by going to the loo!! heeee haaaa. Go for it girl - day 1 off ss!!! I am going to be good today too!! Lets do it together!

Bx

Back