ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Claira - I LOVE your daily report!!! Great idea! Although I am not sure where the troll bit came from..... as you are so not a troll!!

XXXX

Afternoon girls,

Welcome back Louie Lou and Contrary, you both did fab with only 3lb after hols. Glad you both had a great time.

Bethan, I am so excited for you about the dating. He sounded lovely last night. Are you going to see him again? You look so great hun and really deserve lots and lots of male attention.;)

Claira, good luck today with day 1 of ss. You can do it hun, you have done it before and can again zooming you along to goal before you know it.

Broxi, maybe if you give judd another week you may see a loss on your second week as you say you may just have had the glycogen gain this week but still have lost so it showed as staying the same but it may even out for a loss this week. At least you were happy this week on judd which is most important hun. xx

Is everyone having a good Sunday?

As you all know I am on ss+ which I can have 120g of chicken on but my question is I am cooking roast chicken for the family today and wondered if I can have 120g of roast chicken breast with no skin-which I don't like anyway.

hi zoe, its not supposed to be roast, but it didnt hurt when i did ss+ just dont have skin ot the fatty bits, breast should be fine. xx
bethan lol the troll thing made me laugh yesterday so thought id add it, i feel a bit like a troll today charlie is my little billy goat, and if i get that hungry im gonna eat him lol. but i wont be a troll for long, im gonna be hot.... lol
not sure when but i will be xx
broxi i think your gonna surprise yourself this week, i think you gonna loose 3lb, at least xxx
contrary glad you had a good hol, hows your dad, xxx
hello everyone else, barbara where are you, bethan give her a poke at work tomorrow xx

Hi all,
Bethan, I am very excited for you. This guy seems keen and nice. You are a stunner, seriously! So he'll be delighted to get you! You are thin now and that's a fact. When I look at your pics I just see a completely thin person who does not need to lose any weight and I am 100% honest about this.
Louie, 3lb will be off in a day. What amazing self- control!
Zoe, thanks for all your support. I hope you are going to be cdc soon as you are just amazingly supportive but amazingly dedicated.
Claira, I hope you're doing well with SS. You can do it without a doubt, you know that, cos you've done it before. 2 months. Nothing.
Asa and Contrary, how are you both today?
I am much happier even although not losing weight. My mood is great and I feel much thinner. I have perhaps given up the dream of being thin but I'm not huge anymore. I am happy to coax you lot along even although I'm a failure! I really can't wait till you all get to goal. And I still want to meet up in Jan/Feb, even if I am the only fat one!
x

Thanks Claira, I will only have the breast no skin xx

Broxi, my sweet you are so lovely and definately not going to be the fat one at the jan/feb meet up and definately not and never will be a failure. Striving to make yourself healthier doesn't make you that, it makes you determined, hard working and a fighter so you fight on hun xx.

zoe everytime i see that 78lb sign i get excited waiting for it to hit 80+, xxx
enjoy your lunch x

I'm just looking at my weight loss signature and I can't get below 11st 7lb. On SS that's all I managed, when I came back my hols that's what I got to, when I did SS last week I stopped there and now this week on JUDDD. I hope I'm not stuck here!

Hey everyone. having a pants day today I'm afraid. Nearly got to the end of day 1 SS+ yesterday then ate 1/2 a toblerone bar. Today am achy and sore all over and still thinking about that damn toblerone! Feel very tired and poorly and getting back on track seems like an impossible feat and one it feels like I just don't care enough to do.

I know however that I do want to get back on and lose another good whack but today, uff today just can't quite believe it. Any advice anyone??? My focus is caput :(

mine has been to, but i am telling myself today that i am in control, not the food. dont get me wrong matt and charlie came in from morrisons i can smell cooked chicken and goodies, but i dont need it and dont want it, (god i do ) im not having it, im gonna have a soup.
i have actually missed my soup. i had to kick my own arse. try it....
broxi you are not stuck at 11st 7lb, sat you will be 11st 4lb or lighter, that will prove it lol xxx

lol, matt just fed the cat my tuna left over from yesterday, i was most annoyed, but for the best. im not even going to lick my fingers after touching food, it worked last time. give the toblerone or anything else away, or bin it. thats the hardest bit. want to see some holiday picks xx

Claira, hopefully tomorrow I will hit the 80lb loss :D I always think of it in stones and pounds so the next one I am excited for is the 6 stone mark and I will get another crystal stone to go in my champagne glass from Hubby. It is 5st and 8lbs at the moment plus tomorrow's loss (hopefully a loss) so fingers crossed not to long. Thanks for being excited for me :) xx

Contrary it must very hard to get back onto ss when you have had a break. Is there a feeling you can remeber that spurred you on in the beginging to motivate you?

Broxi the scales will move ;)

My ss+ dinner was yum, I had the chicken breast and veg in some veg stock with curry powder mixed in to make a make shift curry as I have been fancying one for ages and I really enjoyed it. It said mild curry powder but it nearly blew my head off lol.

well im having my 3rd cdc, a tomato soup, god its not going down well. ive had 3 litres of water, im on the 4th. hungry but feel pleased with myself, so off to bed soon xx

im watching csi, love doc martin, but matt thinks its girly, do you use the water flavoring, i find it easier with that, xx

I have been watching LA Ink and Miami Ink on tv tonight and I am considering getting a tattoo done when I have lost all my weight and completed my journey. I think I would have it done on my lower back. I have never been interested in them before but really think I would like something to represent my journey and have been looking at celtic butterfly designs as it represents a rebirth and also refers to our group too. Anyway it's not a definate for me but something I am considering. Any body else thought of having anything done when they have finished.

I am off to bed, weigh in tomorrow morning. Night night xx.

im def off to bed now, looked at a butterfly to go on my foot, i have had 9 done already, although they are not on show and some are cover ups, lol i was a bit addicted to the feeling xxx
nighty night x

Morning girls, I lost 3lbs this week. My second week losing 3lbs and I am hoping it is going to go back up to 4lb a week loss soon as I am not doing anything different but I did have really good inch loss this week of 4 inches so I am thinking I could be retaining fluid.

Hope everyone is well today xx.

Back