Butterfly Bake

Ninja

Silver Member
Is anyone elses group doing this?

I'm currently baking up a storm. I've just finished making jam tarts, lemon curd tarts, mincemeat tarts and mince pie parcels using filo pastry. I've also made some yoghurt scones using strawberry and cherry yoghurts and I've mixed up some fromage frais, quark, white choc options, sweetener and vanilla extract to have with some jam on the scones.

I'm hungry now! Sounds yummy. Kind of wish I went to a class so I could get my munch on!

That sounds bloody lush.

but please explain?? LOL

we have a xmas party each year.. strictly non slimmingworld foods haha

no fat-free, suger free, low cal, choclate free in sight haha x

All I know is that we've been asked to bring in baked goods, either SW friendly or not. Then at group tomorrow I think everything is sold and the money raised is given to a charity. I'm not sure but I think it's the RSPCC.

Tea's and coffee's will be charged for too.

We had ours last wek, I couldn't believe how many cakes were there it really was a scrummy treat x

We had ours last wek, I couldn't believe how many cakes were there it really was a scrummy treat x

My mum doesn't know anything about it for her group :confused:

Do you remember what it's all in aid of?

We were told for the NSPCC, apparently SW sell butterfly badges on their behalf I think that is why it is called the butterfly bake! x

I dont eat much sweet stuff, so I am taking in savoury treats (ours is tomorrow night). Making syn-free BBQ dip with veggie crudites, syn-free scotch eggs and pagen krisprolls with syn-free pate!

We were told for the NSPCC, apparently SW sell butterfly badges on their behalf I think that is why it is called the butterfly bake! x

That sounds about right.

I really must pay more attention in group....lol

Back