Goomy's Trial & Error Adventurers.

YES I LIED... Well not on purpose, but I've definitely lost control! :( I think it's back to Diary! also been hopping on bike!

So ;~;

Morning:
Coffee with sweeteners & milk HexA
2x slices of 400g wholemeal, 2x eggs & soy sauce. HexB
1x Vitamin D3 5000iu. (I'm adding this so I know I've taken it daily!)

Lunch:
Wholemeal pasta with 2 light babybel's. HexA

Dinner:
Swedish style quorn meat-free balls, tin of tomatoes, 1 onion, good helping of whole mushrooms, tin of chopped carrots, basil, oregano, garlic, chilli & two beef stock.
& mashed up 1 tin of new potatoes in water & a good helping of cauliflower.

Last edited:
Aw bless. :( If you want I can start to harass you on FB again so you remember to stay on plan? lol :)

Forgot if I've taken my vitamin, assume so.... :(:( ;o!!

Morning:
2x eggs, 2x slices of wholemeal 400g bread HexB & soy sauce.

Tea, sweeteners & milk HexA

Lunch:
Wholewheat pasta with 2x babybel light HexA

Tea, sweeteners & milk HexA

Dinner:
Quorn mince, tinned tomatoes, 1x beef stock, tin carrots, 1x onion, chilli, garlic, tin of sliced up baby potatoes.

11x white choc' fingers ; 15 syns.

Last edited:
OM! White choco' fingers are the best, first time I've had them, definitely favourite out of all of them.

Morning:
Cup of coffee with sweeteners & milk HexA

Lunch: 3x slice of 400g wholemeal, salad cream 70% & 2x babybel. - classing it as 5 syns.

HOLYSHIT, WHAT CHOCOMILK WOMAN!? XD
Been ages since I been on here, I got to get back into this diary keeping, I've been good with meals but I'm being a stupid arse when it comes to nibbles at night and sometimes takeaway.

This morning:
Peanut butter & chocolate hot drink, 4syns. (83 cal ~ Sainsburys - also a lot nicer than the peanut butter one.)
2x slices of brown 400g nimble with marmite (tesco's own brand ~ assume it's free? I think it's 8cals per tsp otherwise)

Lunch:
Glass of sugar free Dr Thunder (Asda's own brand of Dr Pepper ~ omnomnom)
Wholemeal pasta with tinned tomatoes, basil, garlic, 1/2 stock cube, tomato puree & 1 babybel light grated (HexA)

Dinner:
Glass of Dr Thunder
Sweet potato with syn free chilli con carne yumyum & 1x babybel light grated HexA.

Gold bar 6 syns
1x snap crackle 2 syns
;~; Skips - 4 syns

- 16 syns oops.

Last edited:
I think there are a couple of chocolate milks you can use - a coupe of Tesco own ones are I think - but I get mine from Sainsburys. A brand called Oatly do a chocolate milk made from oats that is GORGEOUS and you can have 200ml for HexA :) x

Morning:
2x slice wholemeal 400g nimble with marmite.

Lunchtime:
Wholemeal pasta with tinned tomatoes, half a stock cube, garlic, sweetener & basil. 1x light babybel grated HexA

Dinner:
Dry egg noodles, stir fry veg (carrots, onion, shoots, snap peas), tbsp Teriyaki Marinade Blue Dragon 2 syns, 2tbsp Soy Sauce & tsp Chinese 5 spice.

1x blackcurrant cheesecake 269 cals each ~ 14 syns

**** ****;
16 syns

Last edited:
Morning:
Coffee with sweeteners & milk HexA.
2x slice 400g nimble malted & marmite.

Lunch:
Cup of tea with sweeteners & milk HexA
Tomato & basil pasta with grated babybel light HexA

Dinner:
Jacket potatoes with baked beans & babybel light HexA.

Muffin ~ 15 syns

Last edited:
Morning:
Cup of coffee with sweeteners and milk HexA
Eggy bread with a drop of milk HexA

Lunch:
Full English Breakfastttt, yumyum. 5 syns
Cup of tea with sweeteners HexA

Back