Butterkist toffee light popcorn

Oh man that's why I haven't seen this in Tesco for ages!! I practically live in poundland so will have a hunt when I'm there next.

Hi, just joined here, I have just eaten a bag which I purchased today from Wilkinsons...... enjoy

i found some in wilkos yesterday .. only popped in for wool! just two bags left on shelf though but will keep an eye out for more !

Think I might have to pop into Wilkinsons next time I'm in town!!

So I know this is an old thread but.... I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT!!!

There I was just walking down the snacks aisle and it was just looking at me...

45g bags of Butterkist light toffee popcorn.... 6.5 syns a bag..... in Sainsburys... 65p each.

I haven't found it anywhere else yet, although I have only looked in Asda and Tesco.

I had a bag tonight, it tastes different but a good type of different and it did the job!

I had been looking for the snack a jack popcorn to take to the cinema when I go with my kids but not seen that for ages. Will look out for this one in poundland and wilko. 6.5 syns a bag is brilliant. Thanks all.

it is so yummy, but also boots do a shaper pop corn (chocolate and toffee) or something and that is super yummy, and can not tell the difference!

Sainsburys now do multipack bags of sweet and salty popcorn (own brand) which are 4 syns per bag! The Metcalfes popcorn is fab too - salt, sweet and salty and wasabi are all 6 syns for a decent sized bag :) x

Back