Butternut squash chips

michellem162

Just made bns chips for the first time....wow loved them and can't believe there free!! Added some nandos peri peri salt for flavour wish a had know about these from the start lol x

Just made bns chips for the first time....wow loved them and can't believe there free!! Added some nandos peri peri salt for flavour wish a had know about these from the start lol x

Mmmmm Yummy Yummy! I always put Piri Pri or Garlic n Rosemary Seasoning on mine,that's yummy too! X

Will need to try that wasn't sure what to put on them so tried the salt. Love that there free so had crisps and cake bar aswell lol x

Will need to try that wasn't sure what to put on them so tried the salt. Love that there free so had crisps and cake bar aswell lol x

Who says diets are boring ;-) I buy Sainsburys Seasoning Jars, they are cheap and last ages.x

I made a soup with it the other day! It was nice but way too warm!!! Deffo a winter soup!! I think I would just buy the prechopped one the next time! So hard!

Must try the chips, how do you guys make them?!

I made a soup with it the other day! It was nice but way too warm!!! Deffo a winter soup!! I think I would just buy the prechopped one the next time! So hard!

Must try the chips, how do you guys make them?!

I just peel and chop, lay on tray and spray n sprinkle! I don't even par boil! X

Back