Butterscotch ewww

First day first shake. Is it just me or is butterscotch shake minging? Please tell me the other flavours are better :( i have no choice but to drink them but it would be nice if they were nice :)

Hi Hun,
I haven't tried butterscotch but the only one that I have tried and don't like so far is choc orange....it made me gag!!!

My favs are: strawberry, banana, choc mint & fruits of the forest.

Chocolate, vanilla & mango are all nice too!

Hi Minniemooo
I was the same as you on day one, my first packs were original porridge and banana shake and I was ready to give up I thought they were so horrible!
I guess everyones tastes are different, some people love the shakes and others hate them. I live mainly on soups now (tomato and oriental chilli are my favourites) but I do have the occasional shake - mango and fruits of the forest are the only ones I like. I make them up with more water than recommended and add loads of crushed ice, then mix to a slushy consistency with an electric hand blender. I find ice cold slushy consistency much nicer than normal shake made as per the instructions. Do persevere though, I'm sure you'll find something you like and it will be worth it.
Potter x

Butterscotch as a shake - yuk.
Butterscotch mixed with mix a mousse - yum.

Hate butterscotch, even the smell.....

Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

I concur! It's the worst...
Think I might have a go with making a mousse tho but might stick with chocolate...
Never really had a sweet tooth - that might be changing as all I seem to "eat" is the shakes and they are so sweet lol

Am I the only one who likes it? I feel so alone......I do agree about the choc orange though....bleugh! My favourites are Butterscotch (shhh don't tell anyone), Fruits of the forest, banana and the chocolate mint. The latter I could have 3 times a day every day

I lost 5 stone on CD 3 years ago and I only ever had chocolate shakes, I split the packets in half and so had 6 hot chocolate shakes a day. I always had them hot. This time around I am having them cold and seem to really like the fruits of the forest.

Hi all well I have got to say I only like the tetras all the packet drinks and soups make my feel ill the tetras are really tasty and you cant taste any bits.

I think they're all nasty. I've decided this time round to take the stance that they are not to be enjoyed, just drink them in one and forget about eating anything at all!!

X

Back