Buying LT on ebay

Bindi

Silver Member
Has anyone ever done it? Is it the proper lipotrim product?

I have never bought it from ebay. You couldn't guarantee its the "real" stuff. It would depend on the seller, if they have lots of listings selling it, then it might be a bit "dodgy" but if its just a one-off from someone who has done the diet and has some stock left over, then it could be ok.

Its best to check out the Lipotrim website Welcome to the Lipotrim Website who will give all the Pharmacies that participate in the programme and you can buy direct from them x x x

As said above you never know what you are buying is the real thing or if it has been tampered with, usually it sells for more than you can buy it from the chemist for anyway......and with getting it at the chemist you get all the proper health checks to make sure you dont have any side effects or have health problems that would prevent you from safely doing the diet.

Yikes !

Dont risk it !..

It may be cheaper but can you be 100% sure its the real product ?
Would you look on there to buy medicine ? Anything like that on ebay type sites just steer clear of...

Its not worth it in the long run !

x...Reese....x

Its not cheaper... you end up paying more than double the price!!

I've bought approx 3 months worth from 3 different sellers (mixture of female / male packets).

They averaged around 150 - 180 pounds per seller for the month's worth..

They came in the official LT carrier & the packaging of the shakes looks to be the same.

I know it's a risk but I had I simply did not have the time for a LT assessment / weigh in... my nearist chemist was 15 mile away...

Day 4 for me today... :) Going well so far - shedloads of water & noticeable slackness around trouser area - no not there you naughty women... higher up where me buttons & belt are :D

As the chemist is so far away have you considered CD instead....i would worry about not having chemist/counsellor supervision....minding your health is sooo important.....sorry to nag as I know how hard these diets.......

As the chemist is so far away have you considered CD instead....i would worry about not having chemist/counsellor supervision....minding your health is sooo important.....sorry to nag as I know how hard these diets.......

Thanks Bea :) Basically a friend of mine did LT last year & I saw the results 1st hand which is what sold me... that & the ease of it (no calorie counting, all done for you etc)...

I know I've done the 'men don't do maps' kind of thang - I can't be arsed with counselling etc etc.. I get all the inspiration I need from you guys & this forum & it also helps with all my questions.

If I start to feel bad on it I will go to a docs (well I prob won't but you know what I mean).

Thanks though :) x

Back