BUZZIN!!! Need to share...

Msblue

Wooooot, I'm at target!
10 months it's taken me, I'm now 3st 7½lbs lighter, healthier, and happier!

I know I've mostly lurked on here, but I've been sooo grateful for all the hints and tips I've come across, and gee'd up by your success stories, so thank you!

Now comes the maintaining, so don't think I won't be around LOL

Congratulations!
You deserve to Buzz....
Well done, and keep on the right track.
I am sure you will :happy096:

fantastic! you must be so happy. Good luck with maintaining, I can't help you there I'm a long way off target!!

Well done :)

wow! well done you!! and good luck in keeping it off forever!! :)

:clap: Huge well done to you - I know just how that moment feels.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations :happy096: you have done so well!!!

Your target weight loss was about the same as mine so its nice to see someone who has got there - inspiring!!!!!!!!!!:)

I am sending you the most enormous congratulations I possibly can! Well done, and stories like yours are inspiring for us still striving for target, so thank you!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Awww, thank you all :) Have to say I was quite emotional at class, got loads of hugs, *nearly* had a blub lol
Angie, I may be pestering you for maintain hints... for the mo I'm going to switch to EE then add a HexB if lose next week.
:)

That's brilliant news, well done!! You must be very proud :)

WELL DONE YOU!!!! :talk017:

How do you feel about maintaining now? I am 12 pounds off & am already starting to worry about how I will maintain it when I get there....

Hiya Julie
Yes, I'm a bit aprehensive about maintaining, I'm going to switch to EE and add a HexB if necessary, I suppose it'll be trial and error.
I'm hoping to maintain for a few months - give me time to tone up a bit and see if my skin still fits :p then go for another half stone maybe :)

I can only echo what other have said WELL DONE! you are such and inspiration. You have the same sort of stats as me and on a morning where i was struggling you have given me motivation. So thank you and well done!

Back