bye all

hevGsd

hello all!:D

after thinking about this for ages ive decided that im not going to carry on my journey on LT!

i keep getting ill alot and have been advised by my doctor 4times now not to carry on with LT because my body just doesnt agree with it(and he was all for me going on LT) so after long thoughts ive decided not to carry on :(

im going on to slim fast,i did this a few years ago and got on fine with it so im hoping that i will do well on it.

thanks for all the support that all you guys have given me through my operation and comeing off and on LT so many times
from being ill.

i wish you all the luck in the world with all of your journeys!

and dont worry i will still be nosy on the LT forum!!! you cant get rid of me that easy!!!:D

over and out!
heather xxx

Very sorry to hear Lipotrim does not agree with you, but you are right to take your Doctors advice.

Good luck Heather with Slim Fast and be sure to keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on 26lb off to date is excellent.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Heather,

Slim Fast has changed a lot from just the shakes and have a wonderful range of products that do make the diet more interesting and you might be surprised how well you do on it.

They have an excellent recipe section on this site to help you with your meal choice.

SlimFast - About Slim.Fast

Love Mini xxx

good luck with slim fast hun x

Good Luck, Hun!:)

Seeya Heather and good luck xxxxxxx

Good luck :)

Best of luck with the slimfast and keep in touch. Im sure u will be very successful.

Aww hunni.... Good luck! If you can do LT you can do Slimfast!

Good luck Hun, keep in touch and let us know how you're doing.

x

Back