Bye Bye 28lbs in time for Christmas

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Well here i go again:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Day 1, wish i could flick a switch and the light would come on as right now i have no motivation to diet at all but im now heavier than i have ever been in my life plus im determined not to let all my leftover shakes/soups/bars go to waste :sigh:

Last edited:
Well done for getting back on the horse. I did day 1 yesterday and felt a bit like you but am headachey today but realised that I still love all the exante products and it is a sure fire way to lose weight and life is too short not to feel happy with yourself and fit and confident. So make this the last day you are at your heaviest!

Well done for getting back on the horse. I did day 1 yesterday and felt a bit like you but am headachey today but realised that I still love all the exante products and it is a sure fire way to lose weight and life is too short not to feel happy with yourself and fit and confident. So make this the last day you are at your heaviest!

Thanks, actually i might make "this is the last day i will be at my heaviest" as the title of my thread lol just a little something extra to remind me to stick to my guns this time, good luck for day 2.

Good luck with it and don't worry about it being your second or third go or whatever it is - I'm on about my 4th (at least) and as long as we're trying that's all that can be asked for, much better than just never giving it that 'one more go' that might just be the one that works.

Best of luck!

All the best Petal. I completely understand you feeling the way you do. Before I started Lipotrim/Exante in July I had terrible trouble finding the motivation to even try again to lose the weight again as my attitude was ''what's the point I'll only put it all back on again'' However, I have done so well on firstly Lipotrim and now Exante that I honestly feel I have found the answer to my problems. I intend to get to goal................not give up before..........and then give myself a 4/5lb limit and if I put that amount on I will go straight back on Exante for a week or 2 until it's gone. I hope you have as much success. xx

Good luck with it and don't worry about it being your second or third go or whatever it is - I'm on about my 4th (at least) and as long as we're trying that's all that can be asked for, much better than just never giving it that 'one more go' that might just be the one that works.

Best of luck!

I couldn't agree more! I tried Lipotrim and lasted less than a week then I tried a no brand TFR and lasted 13 days, something has clicked this time though and I'm just rolling with it - the odd blip included.

Good luck getting back into it Petal and Canny, you CAN do it! xx

Cheers all :party0036:

Well didnt get started yesterday but managed to keep to no carbs so that was ok.

Today is Day 1 and im a lot more focused than i was yesterday, wonder why :confused: then again i better not question it, im just happy to have some motivation back. I think it's around 8 weeks till xmas so im hoping for at least two stone off by then it should be doable if im 100%, fingers crossed.
I hate this weather i dont mind the cold but hate the wet dreary horrible rain oh well i cant change that lol.

Good luck everyone.

Wishing you tons of luck Petal. Today is my Day 4 and I feel (fingers crossed) like I'm, over the hump, woke up this morning and felt pretty normal. I'm still having hungery gurgles but the important thing to remember is that I've spent a lot of my life eating massive portions and its losing the weight is not going to change overnight - well, on exante it nearly does!!

GOOD LUCK FOR DAY 1 XXXX

I adore the wet dull depressing weather, I don't know why but I always have, probably cos it's what I grew up with being a Manc.

I'm glad you're feeling like today is the day! How's the morning going so far?

I love the winter i love the cold i love the snow but just hate rain and sleet lol. So far it's going great thanks, haven't drank nearly enough water but i always struggle on the water side, so far so good only day 1 but getting to this time in the day i know i can do the whole day now.

My goal is 28lbs for Christmas i have heaps more than that to lose but 28lbs is my mini goal for now.

hiya Petal

hope everything is going well for you:)

you can do it xx

Thanks, well only had my first 100% day yesterday i have been really struggling and having to cook meals etc for family doesn't help it's the picking that's my downfall i tend to pick at anything and everthing and then remember im on Exante :rolleyes: im doing ok today again im not great at drinking water but i am trying my bestest :rolleyes:

I have just ordered some Exante, hope they will be here by the weekend. Just keep on focussing on the stakes - you want to be a lighter healthier version of you. I know what you mean about 'forgetting' you are on a weightloss plan, but that is just habit, it will go in time. A couple of blips here and there shouldn't detract from the positive steps you have already taken.

Edited to say do you think you can lose 28lb by Christmas? I would be ecstatic if I was two stone less by then!

Edited to say do you think you can lose 28lb by Christmas? I would be ecstatic if I was two stone less by then!

Hi i posted about the 28lbs a week ago and yes i think it is doable but only if you stick it out 100% remember not everyone will lose at the same rate, everyone is different.

Back