Bye Bye WW :(

Starlight

Gold Member
Well for those of you who dont know, as of yesterday I gave up WW :cry:

From tomorrow morning Ill be doing Exante, VLCD diet. Its the first time Ive ever done a VLCD but I WILL manage it, for as long as it takes.

Ill be still hanging around the WW board though :)

Good luck Sandy xx will look forward to seeing your first weeks loss xx

good luck Sandy. and as irish eyes says, thank you for making me feel so welcome to this site xxx looking forward to hearing how you got on xx

Good Luck! x

:( What has made you make the descision?

We'll miss you!

Ive put some weight back on after a very difficult year personally. I need something faster than WW so Ive decided the VLCD route is the best way to go

Good luck and will look forward to hearing how it all works,..Maria and thanks for support when I first joined here.

good luck Sandy. and as irish eyes says, thank you for making me feel so welcome to this site xxx looking forward to hearing how you got on xx

Awww thank you both, I wont be far away ;)

aw,,the vey best of luck with it,,hope you stay around here as your great to answer questions!!

Good luck! I will be looking to see how you get on as I've often thought about VLCD myself

what's VLCD? and also Exante? i'm behind the times lol!

But good luck, sure you will do fab! Please do keep in touch and round and about here, WW queen! :D xx

I'm sure you will acheive whatever you want to and wish you the best of luck and an easy route to ketosis

Back