BYE BYE.... XOX

Hey,

Im off to brighton tomorrow and wont be back to monday! :)

I bought a shaker today for my shakes... and a flapjack for each day im away! :)

Will be weird being away from home and doing LT! But I know I will not feel tempted to be a naughty girl :)

So good luck to everyone here and i will see u all on monday

julz
xox

hey Julzie have a fab weekend be good x

Missing you already... have a great time!

xxx

lol I log in & you bugger off :p

Have a great time kidda....will miss you, your nuts post and advice:D

PS I live not far from Brighton ;)

hey thanks everyone! going to get packed now - going to go through some old clothes and try some things on and see what fits :)

AND HOWDY!! YOUR BACK!!! DONT EVER GO AWAY AND NOT SAY GOOD BYE AGAIN... ITS NOT NICE! I WAS STARTING TO THINK YOU WERE DEAD OR EVEN WORSE EATING CHEESE BURGERS!!!!!!!

love
julz
xox

Have a great time kidda....will miss you, your nuts post and advice:D

HOVE a great time, Julz!

I hope your long weekend is a great SUSSEXcess!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S. Flappy, when did you morph into FTT?

KIDDDDDDDDDDA! LOL!:D:D:D

Lol floppy belly...didn't realise i typed it opppss i must be catching gazzaness :)

I say kidda all the time - must be a Northern thang.... mine's said in a posh Brummie accent mind... (now there's a paradox for you... ;) )

I pity me too ...it just slipped out!!!

oooo paradox...there used to be a club in l'pool called that! When i was err 16 lol i loved it ...god, that one word has brought back sooooo many weekend memories lol xx

I pity me too ...it just slipped out!!!

oooo paradox...there used to be a club in l'pool called that! When i was err 16 lol i loved it ...god, that one word has brought back sooooo many weekend memories lol xx

I just love words & languages...

Mellifluous for example... it's like velvet on the tongue... which funnily enough is it's meaning :) Words like that rock :D

Have a great weekend Julz.

x

Back