Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by catznolan, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    jst taut id do the same as skinnybitch and say bye. cant stick to cd unfortunatly felt so bad on day 3 that rly dnt think i shud be ere.
    goin to ww again (lost 3 st on that) an hopefully ill eventually reach goal!! gud luk to evry one an hope ye get there xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Sorry to hear that the diet is not agreeing with you, I had a similar experience at the beginning and I changed to tetras instead of shakes and found I wasnt sick any longer. It might be worth trying that if you wanted to give it a final go.

This diet is not for everyone so dont feel bad if you decide to stick to your decision to change, I wish you the very best of luck with WW, I hope that you reach your goal soon.
  4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

no need to apologise....CD not for everyone.....good luck with WW - it's a great plan :) and sounds like it works for you !

look forward to hearing bout your success on WW !

Debz xx
  5. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

CD isn't for everyone, good luck with WW, no need to be sorry different stokes for different folks and all that :).

Good luck with WW.

6. anya

anya Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Bye catz, Good luck in your weightloss journey
  7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Good luck with WW! Let us know how you do, wont you?
  8. Blondee x

Blondee x Full Member

good luck! :)
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with ww :)
  10. claire261

claire261 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    good luck with weight watchers
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.