bye!!!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
jst taut id do the same as skinnybitch and say bye. cant stick to cd unfortunatly felt so bad on day 3 that rly dnt think i shud be ere.
goin to ww again (lost 3 st on that) an hopefully ill eventually reach goal!! gud luk to evry one an hope ye get there xx
:break_diet::break_diet:

Sorry to hear that the diet is not agreeing with you, I had a similar experience at the beginning and I changed to tetras instead of shakes and found I wasnt sick any longer. It might be worth trying that if you wanted to give it a final go.

This diet is not for everyone so dont feel bad if you decide to stick to your decision to change, I wish you the very best of luck with WW, I hope that you reach your goal soon.

jst taut id do the same as skinnybitch and say bye. cant stick to cd unfortunatly felt so bad on day 3 that rly dnt think i shud be ere.
goin to ww again (lost 3 st on that) an hopefully ill eventually reach goal!! gud luk to evry one an hope ye get there xx
:break_diet::break_diet:

no need to apologise....CD not for everyone.....good luck with WW - it's a great plan :) and sounds like it works for you !

look forward to hearing bout your success on WW !

Debz xx

CD isn't for everyone, good luck with WW, no need to be sorry different stokes for different folks and all that :).

Good luck with WW.

x

Bye catz, Good luck in your weightloss journey

Back