C25K advice on 100% TFR

uklady

I've seen some posts about this but would like to know if it's OK to do it on 100% TFR. I was originally told that you shouldnt do more exercise than you were used to before you started LT, so is it OK to start???
I would like a link on what it involves... I also read somewhere (but can't remember where!) that there is a treadmill version.

Any advice would be appreciated xx Thanks :)

Deezer said:
I have been doing it... i'm on week 4 now!!! Its brilliant!!! I have been absolutely fine!!

Couch to 5k - C25K Running Program

The treadmill version is on there hun xxx

Deezer, how do you time the runs? Do you use a stop watch? Also, what level / incline do you use? I want to do this using a treadmill but not sure how to do it (sorry if stupid question) xx

The prgrammw is ace.... Very clever how its done! You will suprise yourself.... I have the app for my phone whic tells u what to do... But there is a podcast too.... At the min I use the treadmill too...too scared to go outside yet! Lol.... I just printed the sheet out and stuck it on the wall... I'm going to venture outside week 5!!! Honestly I can't urge u to do this more!!! I had never run before this!!! X

Deezer, how do you time the runs? Do you use a stop watch? Also, what level / incline do you use? I want to do this using a treadmill but not sure how to do it (sorry if stupid question) xx

I just have the treadmill flat...for now! X

Deezer said:
I just have the treadmill flat...for now! X

Good good. I'm making my return to the gym once I get over this cold (and buy some new gym gear!!!) and deffo going to give this a go. You have inspired me!! Xx

Honestly i always had myself convinced i was too heavy to run.... but honestly its great!!! When you try you really can push yourself...

The way i see it is... after this diet i am going to watch what i eat dont get me wrong but i'm not depriving myself of anything.... So if i have a heavy weekend or fancy that piece of cake!! I am arming myself with a way of being able to burn it off.... i should have finished the programme by the time i get to goal so will be able to run 5k!!! OMG.... Lol...

Its just part of my plan for keeping this weight off!!!!

Its not easy... but stick with it... i'm only on week 4 and i am buzzing when i finish!!!!

x

Back