1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

C25K Challenge

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by claireb10, 18 May 2014 Social URL.

1. claireb10

claireb10 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else doing Weight Watchers also doing C25K? I started week 1 day 1 today and was hoping others are doing the same.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Dan8317

Dan8317 Well-Known Member

I was thinking of starting this as my friend has had great success with it along side ww. It's taken her less than a year to hit her target of over 5st loss and says this helped her loads. Let me know how your getting on as I'd be interested to find out x

4. traceyfizz

traceyfizz Well-Known Member

Restarting ww tomorrow and have been thinking c25 k be good too

5. claireb10

Just done week 1 day 2 tonight, felt good through it so hoping it works. I lost 2.6lbs this week which is great.

6. MummySarahE

MummySarahE Well-Known Member

I did it a few years back, I could run 5k in like 24 mins by the end of it.I recommend it. I always meant to do the next one which is couch to 10k. Never got round to that.

7. claireb10

I done it a couple of years back too before a 10k race then afterwards let it slip because winter set in.

Hoping to get out tomorrow to do week 3 day 2 and I've ordered a jogging leash so I can take my dog with me. Would be quite happy just getting my fitness to 5k again then maintaining that.