Cadbury Highlights???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beentheredonethat, 9 December 2006 Social URL.

1. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :) Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been checking in to see how everyone has been doing. It's been a bit quiet, but I guess that's because the Christmas rush is now on. Can't believe it's only 2 weeks.

The last time posted I wasn't sure whether I would give CD another go or not. I have decided to leave it until January now anyway as there is too much on between now and then.

One question I had was about Cadbury Highlights. I love this and it is only 40 calories for an 11g serving with 200ml of hot water (basically a nice mug of it). If I get hungry in the evening (as I stop eating after 7pm, might get a bit peckish around 10pm) this fills me up & it helps me sleep at night and I was wondering if I would be able to have 2 CD packs during the day and this at night to help me sleep?

Seeing as it's onlny 40 calories it is about a third of the calories of a CD pack. I know it doesn't have the same nutritional value but as I said it does help me sleep.

What do you guys think????

Thanks for your help.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Though the calories are low, the carb content is relatively high, so it could knock you out of ketosis. A choc tetra is nicer anyway ;) Maybe 1/3-1/2 of one of them if you are desperate?

Actually, looking again, a 1/3 tetra is about equal in carbs.

Still...I wouldn't risk it in case there is something else in it that isn't allowed

4. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you, I didn't even think of the "knocking out of ketosis" bit, I just thought hmmmmmmm 40 cal that should be ok.

5. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi
    Have you tried the Choc Mint hot - I think it tastes just like a Mint Chocolate Options.

H x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.