Cafe Bacon Butty Points

dave_79

I sometimes grab lunch at the cafe where I play golf, I am not sure how you're supposed to work out points for greasy spoon type cafe meals. Is there some kind of generic list for these anywhere?

I basically have a bacon butty which consists of a fairly big white barm cake, some spread, 3 biggish bacon rashers, and however much ketchup I pile onto it. I cut it in half and take my time eating it and often don't eat for ages afterwards. I use a napkin to try and soak up any grease I can see.

I kind of justify it by thinking that I have been out walking and playing the game for hours so hence have deserved something nice for dinner. I also have a banana and a Weight Watchers Roasted Peanut Bar on my way round! I did used to have cheeseburger and chips but have 'cut down' to the bacon butty ! ! !

Points thoughts anyone?
Cheers

Bump! Surely I'm not the only one who treats themself to a cafe bacon butty now and then?! Any ideas anyone?

Hmm if you give 2pp for each rasher, 6-ish pp for the barm and then around 2-3pp for the spread (depends on if it's real butter or just spread), you're looking at 14-15pp? Add a pp for ketchup? If the rashers are fried (not grilled) then add another 1-2pp for the oil I suppose. That's around 16-18pp then. That would definitely cover it I'd say lol!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'd probably point it @ 17ppts. But s you say average round of golf about 2.5hrs = 13ppts(based on gentle walk) I'd say def have it.

Back