Cafe Rouge

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by nikki1306, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nikki1306

nikki1306 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone, i am off to Cafe Rouge on saturday eve with the girls from work and don't have a clue what to choose from the menu. I was looking at the steak but it doesn't look like that have jacket pots to swap the chips with, was also thinking maybe the ceasar salad as it's just under 500 cals. Anyone have any other ideas or been there lately?, many thanks, Nicola :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocolate_bananas

chocolate_bananas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.69%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I would just eat what i wanted (within reason of course!)...but then i am a devil ;)

4. Moo85

Moo85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I havent been in ages but I think I remember there being a tuna nicoise salad which is quite EE friendly if you get the dressing on the side, or chicken with ratatouille?? Not sure if they still do these options though as I havent been in months!

5. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Have the steak without chips. Order a side salad without dressing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.