caffeine...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by nicoleaimee, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    whats the the general consensus? does it speed up your metabolism or hinder your weightloss?

i know caffeine makes you retain water but what if you drink coffee but you also drink plenty water too?

i drink far to much black coffee these days since going to uni and having my 3rd daughter, to keep me awake mostly lol

should i cut it out or just make sure im drinking enough water to go with it?

FTR im not drinking it as a WL aid just coz i like it ha!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Id drink the water to match hun. That way your evened out and lets be honest some extra water wouldnt harm!

4. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have never really thought about it! I always have a cup of tea in the morning and a diet coke with dinner every day but I'm pretty bad with remembering to drink plenty of water - but I haven't found it's hindered my weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.