Discussion in 'Harcombe Diet' started by ilovedogs, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovedogs

ilovedogs Full Member

I am confused as to if caffiene inhibits weight loss how come green tea is so good for you and can help with weight loss?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ilovedogs

ilovedogs Full Member

I was always under the impression that good dreen tea has a lot of caffeine. I have changed to decaf tea since starting phase 1 but I do like green tea so can I have it on phase2?
  4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    personally I buy the decaf green tea anyway so it's not a problem to me. Before Harcombe i drank alot of decaf tea/coffee coke anyway so that hasnt been a major wrench for me
  5. ilovedogs

ilovedogs Full Member

The problem is that I have a load of green tea left from when a good friend went home to china. He brought me the tea back and it is really expensive so it is a shame to waste it.
  6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    I didn't think you could have green tea on Phase 2 because of the caffeine, if you really want some caffeine though it's best to have it just after a carb meal as your insulin levels will be affected anyway by the carbs
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.