Cake and chocolate fixes?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi guys! Im after some advice on cakey/chocolate fixes without blowing the syn budget... I cant stand 'fakes' unless its incredibly good! .. and i cant have loads hanging around the house so baking is out for the minute.. i have NO self control and its going to take me a while before i can be trusted again! but i wondered what your fave treats were??

xx

Have you checked the treats thread in eh syns section?

I like Cadbury chocolate mousse (lights) 3 syns and a proper chocolate hit!! Micado sticks are good too but only If u can control urself and not eat the whole box.
Chocolate covered strawberries are lovely for a sweet tooth too xx

Jaffa cake bars are 5.0syns, galaxy caramel cake bars are 6.0syns.

Cake for teh win!

I like mikados because you can make them last quite a while, they are only half a syn each so if you are using your syns at the end of the day you can get quite good value. I have to stand counting them out at the fridge though and leave the box behind.

Some of my faves are:

Curly Wurly - 6syns
WW caramel chocolate wafer bar - 4syns
Pink 'n' Whites - 2.5syns
2 finger kit kat - 5.5syns
Flying saucers from Asda - 4syns

milky way fun size 3.5
curly wurly 6
add low calorie choc drink to sweetener and ff yoghurt/ff fromage frai for low syn hit or use reduced fat cocoa for even less syns but stronger taste.(cadbury cocoa powder 1/2 syn for heaped tsp)

Thorntons Moments - each chocolate is only 2 syns and soooooo worth it ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lindt minibars are 2 for 3.5syns. *dribble*

McVities Gold bar with caramac (6 syns)

Weight Watchers Luxury Iced Desserts, Chocolate Brownie, twin pack, frozen, 100ml pot (4.5 syns)

Weight Watchers Chocolate biscuits - crunchy double chocolate biscuits wrapped in real Belgian milk chocolate - comes in packs of 5 individually wrapped biscuit fingers(4.5 syns)

I dunno where you can get them, my husband brought them back from Amsterdam...

But, picture:
a_5_9_13_napolitains_gift_box.png

Oh damn, iv had these before (i think was bought them for christmas one time, never seen them since).. i was VERY overly excited when you said two BARS for 3.5- i envisioned proper little bars, ... at the rate i eat lindt i'd need to save them for christmas only! LOL xxxx

LOL, sorry fern, its two TINY bars, but they are velvety smoothness and sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Sorry, I think I've drooled on my keyboard!

LOL, sorry fern, its two TINY bars, but they are velvety smoothness and sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Sorry, I think I've drooled on my keyboard!

:Dpsml, don't get me going. I'd give up my right arm to eat lindt syn free for the rest of my life.. no joke!

You and me both!!!!! Pity I don't have many syns left today!

I have milky way magic stars and suck them soooo slowly!!
A tiny pack is 3.5 syns ( can never get these so I weighed some from a big bag and it works out 14 stars... Yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back