• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cake hell

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
back on lt, day 6 and back at college last night doing my cake decorating course. Why do I do this to myself?

I started the course in October after finishing the lt I did for my wedding weight loss, and now the new term has started and I find it slightly amusing that I have to think of cakes all the time

Mental note - don't lick the spatula.

No seriously it's not a problem doing the course but we have to do a childs birthday cake project this month so I have to research cakes. I spent all dinner time searching the Internet looking at cakes.

Damn it! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Rhian26

S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
Haha!! Its so hard isn't it?? The kids brought a pack of chocolate cakes in before and asked if they could have one after their tea....i think i dribbled!! xx

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
wow and i thought i had it hard with a plate of cakes in front of me for a few minutes today! You have it hard big time - you must have willpower of steel! lol

Good for you though - and you have to post pics of your cakes.....so we can share your pain :)

shivers1

This year is my year....
S: 15st4lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Temptation is always good. You'll resist it, & you'll end up feeling so proud of yourself!!! You'll be fine...xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Lol Chele, talk about making things hard for yourself!!!!! Don't worry, once you are in ketosis you'll be fine. I made lots of cookies, cakes and brownies with my children when I was on LT the first time and was never tempted. At the mo there is a cheesecake in the fridge and, being on day 5 second time around, it's calling me!!!! I will resist!!!! It won't be as good as my homemade one so isn't worth it!!!!! (must keep telling self that!!!!)

xx

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
Please do not post any pictures I'm struggling badly. I'm going to be weighed either today or tomorrow. Its my son's 18th tomorrow and a big family meal planned. From Sunday I have got no excuse! XX

S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
of all the things you could have studied!!!! mmmmmm cake :p
well done to you coz i dont think i could have managed it!

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
Another dinner time spent looking at cakes. No wonder my stomach is rumbling even though I am in ketosis!

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
aaaw hun, my stomach has rumbled in ketosis today cos my hubby ate fried chicken which is my ultimate weakness...lol

keep going :)

S: 12st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 5st2lb Loss: -3st0lb(-24.71%)
i know exactly what u mean :( i was trying to look for cakes online for my sisters wedding and i just keep getting hungry!! think im gna start licking the screen or sumthing next!

S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hahaha... yeah and if im on this diet till my wedding i am gonna launch myself at that cake!!.. come to think of it we do need to look at cakes :p