Cake hell

chele80

On a mission
back on lt, day 6 and back at college last night doing my cake decorating course. Why do I do this to myself?

I started the course in October after finishing the lt I did for my wedding weight loss, and now the new term has started and I find it slightly amusing that I have to think of cakes all the time

Mental note - don't lick the spatula.

No seriously it's not a problem doing the course but we have to do a childs birthday cake project this month so I have to research cakes. I spent all dinner time searching the Internet looking at cakes.

Damn it! :)

Well done you for sticking to it when you are surrounded by temptation, keep it up.
Good luck for your next WI.

Haha!! Its so hard isn't it?? The kids brought a pack of chocolate cakes in before and asked if they could have one after their tea....i think i dribbled!! xx

wow and i thought i had it hard with a plate of cakes in front of me for a few minutes today! You have it hard big time - you must have willpower of steel! lol

Good for you though - and you have to post pics of your cakes.....so we can share your pain :)

Temptation is always good. You'll resist it, & you'll end up feeling so proud of yourself!!! You'll be fine...xx

Lol Chele, talk about making things hard for yourself!!!!! Don't worry, once you are in ketosis you'll be fine. I made lots of cookies, cakes and brownies with my children when I was on LT the first time and was never tempted. At the mo there is a cheesecake in the fridge and, being on day 5 second time around, it's calling me!!!! I will resist!!!! It won't be as good as my homemade one so isn't worth it!!!!! (must keep telling self that!!!!)

xx

Please do not post any pictures I'm struggling badly. I'm going to be weighed either today or tomorrow. Its my son's 18th tomorrow and a big family meal planned. From Sunday I have got no excuse! XX

Another dinner time spent looking at cakes. No wonder my stomach is rumbling even though I am in ketosis!

aaaw hun, my stomach has rumbled in ketosis today cos my hubby ate fried chicken which is my ultimate weakness...lol

keep going :)

i know exactly what u mean :( i was trying to look for cakes online for my sisters wedding and i just keep getting hungry!! think im gna start licking the screen or sumthing next!

hahaha... yeah and if im on this diet till my wedding i am gonna launch myself at that cake!!.. come to think of it we do need to look at cakes :p

Back