Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cal counting through healthy eating to enjoy summer 2012

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by jules1981, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. jules1981

jules1981 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    SW, CC and healthy eating
    I have yo yo dieted and lost weight doing very low cal diets, now I want to do it healthy :)

I enjoy cooking, when I have time so want to try and cook lots of healthy meals for me and hubby :) using natural ingredients. am going to have a hunt round to see if there are so recipes about on the forum.

i have just turned 30 :) and want to be healthy. I am just over 15 stone and at 171cm I am obese :( I am in this for the long hall. So I am looking at loosing 1.5lbs a week to begin with. I have just joined food focus, which has worked out I can have 1350 cals a day. I don't do any exercise other than the odd bit of walking.

My aim to to be somewhere near 10 stone next aug time.

We go on away mid sep and if I could I would like to be around 14 stone by then, then at 13.9 stone my BMI will be overweight rather than obese :) and ideally I would like to be 13 stone by Christmas, but we will see.

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jules1981

jules1981 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Ok, so I was still hungry on 1350, so have upped it to 1600 cals a day and will see what happens. i should loose 1bs a week :) On the plus side yesterday i ate all healthy food bar 2 chocolate buttons :) so i am sure I am eating less fat than normal :)

So i properly started my "diet" on sat and I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and was 209.6 lbs so I must be doing something right :) I know lots of that is prob water weight maybe cause of the less rubbish I am eating.

Think I might use this as a food diary as the food focus site keeps logging me out!Grrrrr!!!

I need to look into what I am supposed to keep my fat under a day.My aim for today is to drink 2 L of water. i am off to a good start with 500mls of hot water and a squeeze of lemon :)

xxxx

4. Legomom

Legomom Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Have a try with myfitnesspal :) it's honestly the best one I've ever used!! You can find your fat levels there xx well done on a great start!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. jules1981

jules1981 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Thanks legomom, I will have a look.

6. jules1981

jules1981 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Breakfast
    2 x eggs 190 cals
    3 cherry tom 10 cals
    1x rivta 34 had 2 but didn't like them with scrambled egg so left the other one!

Snack
    3 plain crackers 96 cals
    1 kiwi 40
    2 whole walnuts 55 cals

Lunch
    1/2 avocado 180 cals
    5 crackers 160

Snack
    toast 98
    marmite 20

Tea
    I didn't add this up but had jacket pot, with home made veggie chili. 700 ish??? Must made things without weighing them!

So I think i was in my cal allowence :)

Last edited: 29 July 2011
  7. jules1981

jules1981 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Lets see if I can do as well as yesterday! Having tea at mums so maybe a bit tricky! But they ( as in mum, dad and hubby) are having mums lasagna. I am going to make myself cottage pie, with either turkey mince or lean beef mince, depending whats lower in fat, when we go shopping i will look. Going to add sweet pot with normal one as figure sweet pot may have more vits!

Breakfast
    2 x weetabix 117
    200 mls milk 70- bit left over which i will use in my decaf tea
    20g raisins-60 cals

snack
    small apple 40cals
    natural organic yog 60 cals

Lunch
    Veggie soup 106
    wholmeal bread 140

Last edited: 29 July 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.