Total Solution California here i come!!!

well kids tomorrow is weigh day and im super excited :)
I've been a good girl again today but i have to say, this has been the longest week in my LIFE! lol.

*fingers crossed*

Hope it goes well for you Cali
Marge x
:)

Good luck, you will have a great loss!!! And well done for staying off your own scales (you havnt mentioned it lol)

i tried my best to stay off the scales and last night i DID peak and i'd lost just under 8lbs but this morning i almost RAN down the stairs and i was a even 247lbs :D So im SUPER excited!!!!

I think i prefer the shakes to the soups and im running low on the shakes :( but im gonna hold out on another order til next week.

Fabulous loss - well done. Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it? ;)

xxx

i tried my best to stay off the scales and last night i DID peak and i'd lost just under 8lbs but this morning i almost RAN down the stairs and i was a even 247lbs :D So im SUPER excited!!!!

:happy036:Well done you, that's great!

8lbs :D
Thats good news Cali !!
Keep going :D
Marge
:D

Wowee that's an excellent loss Hun! Well done :) I prefer shakes too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

i am SO happy with my progress and cannot wait to continue with my journey... i've got another 6months before holiday :)

im just bummed that i really dislike the soups :( there's something about the texture or flavoring... i just cant do them.

Last edited:
Well done on a great loss on your first week, you have done really well. Try halving the soup packs with the same amount of water, I found it made them slightly more bearable.
Good luck for the week to come, I hope it goes well for you...xx

You may find that your tastes change. People often report that those packs they couldn't stand at the beginning become their faves after a few weeks

xxx

hey guys!!!! sorry i havent been in touch.

Sadly i fell off the wagon for this week due to a horrible stomach bug and a family funeral... i comfort ate and kicked my butt right out of ketosis. :(

LUCKILY i've maintained my weight loss SO im back on the weight loss trail this week.

Back