• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Californian Earthquake

Thanks for posting that Corey! I had not heard!!

Fortunately all my friends and family are in Northern California, so no worries for me personally. 5.8 is a pretty good little shaker.

Jeez, lately if the state is not on fire, its over heating or shaking! They have had a pretty rough time the recent several weeks. :(

Thanks again matey! :)

X

Corey

longs to be average!
Glad everyone is not affected. I do feel for Californians, such a beautiful state (off course, not as attractive as the Garden State!!), but always takes more than its fair shares of natural disasters!

Ahem. You don't want to start an East Side-West Side war....it always ends in tears.... :D :D :D

Hey - we are used to it. I'd much rather deal with them, probbaly because I am so used to them (earthquakes that is) then tornados, cyclones, or hurricanes like the other states.

Its what you are used to I think.

Once a quake is over, and you know everyone is OK, then its like, "Cool! THat was a GOOD one!!" :D

Californians can deal with most anything. :D Same as New Yorkers. Its the coasts that hold that country together I tell you!! :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member