Calippo shots ice cream!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

had my weight in on wednesday and lost 5 and a half pounds, got my 2 stone award! im so happy! now i have 11 weeks to loose another 22 pounds! should be ok! hopefully!!

Just wanted to to let you all in on something i have found, dont know if its a well known thing or not but i was so hot and needed an ice creams so i picked up some of these calippo shots things and thought id check the syns when i get home!! turns out they are only 1 and a half on both red and green for the whole tube of them!! great, i need something like this!!

just thought id pass it on as i appreciate it when i get tips like that

hope all of you are doing well x

Yeah they are like tiny little balls, in the freezer with the other ice creams. They have a twisty top on them they are delicious! x

There aren't any other flavours in my book! But it is the 2008 directory - might be worth going by the online one as it's more up to date - sorry to rain on your parade :D

I have the new book and it says 1.5. Whats half a syn though, strange amount to put it up by:confused:

OMG I love those shots thingy's! Some one was talking about them at work the other day and I thought to my self Mmmmm thinking I wouldn't be having them for a while Lol I didn't even think to check syns as thought they would be sky high.

o, i just wanna check, i vaugley remember these form my child hood, from the local icecream man, are these the ones that come in a plastic ontainer thing and u pop the lid and look like a right twat trying to eat them cause they stick together, i remmeber them being green but im sure much has changed since then? like tiny little ice flavoured balls....

That's the one, the tub looks like a darlek!

2482176811_6f3251bd2b.jpg

Back