Calkarima over the hill and up a mountain

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
Hi

I joined slimming world about 6 weeks ago then took quite ill so never actually go going. Now I'm too embarrassed to go back because I've put on abut half a stone since then so I'm going to see how far I can go on my own before I go back to see them.

I have no choice this time, I need to lose this weight. I am 40 in 1 year and 3 weeks time and the weekend of my 40th my hubby, brother and sister-in-law and I are going to be climbing Ben Nevis to try and raise money for my sons riding for the disabled group. It seemed like a great idea at the time now I'm scared witless that I wont make it and make a real fool of myself.

Anyway I've just got back my holidays and am about to do my Tesco online shop to get all the healthy goodies to get me started so I better get going.

I've got 8.5 stone to lose but would love to lose about 4 stone before next August. I plan on taking it slowly because otherwise I'll put it all on again. I lost 3.5 stone last year and have put on 4 so am good at yo-yo'ing.

I'll try and update this when I remember but I'm rubbish at keeping diaries. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Mhairi
x

Just wanted to say hi and good luck :)

You've got something to aim for which always helps.

If you want to go back to class don't be embarrassed - you won't be the first or last to miss a few classes and gain weight.

Either way you'll receive lots of support on here :)

Back