call me nosey!!!

Ooh 23 lbs in 5 weeks that's great!! I've got my sons football presentation in 4 weeks I could defo drop a stone by then!! First goal and not even started yet lol hurry up delivery man u better come tomorrow !!!!

103lbs in just over 7 months :party0049:

103lbs in just over 7 months :party0049:

This is really inspiring :) I have around 100lbs to lose and want to lose as much of it as possible before september, so that's around 6 months!

Well done, you've done amazing!

one week today lost 16lb :)

good luck :)

xx

I'm on day 9 and lost 10lbs at my first weigh in. Really pleased with that too!

Sone great losses here let's hope mine don't let the side down !!!! Gonna give it 100% and hope fir the best next Wednesday !!!! X

10 weeks and lost 23lbs. Lost 20lbs in the six weeks immediately prior to that on Slimfast.

These losses are great guys :) hoping mine will be good too :) on day 17 now but trying to weigh only every 4 weeks as I have a scales addiction so haven't weighed yet, it's getting tough :S hopefully it will be worth it in 12 days :)

Iv been on exante 1 week today and before this I was on lipotrim for 10 weeks so that's total food replacement diet for 11 weeks and iv lost just under 4 stones ( 1.9 lb to go to be -4 stone ) just under 4 stone left to lose now :D

I've lost 19lb in 4 weeks on exante which I'm very happy with. I'd lost 20lb before starting it in Jan/Feb. Very pleased with the results so far, it is really giving me a boost to whizz through my targets. I need to set new ones soon.

I must say I am amazed these days seeing so many people that actually do this for more than.. two days? :p

Seriously now, it seems huge. Not necessary because of the hunger, which so far doesn't feel so bad (only two days so far, I am not an expert on this), but the whole idea that a month from now on I won't touch food of any kind, regardless how low-caloric, healthy, low-carb or anything else is sounds huge, psychically and socially. And yet here you are talking of weeks and months on this..
What can I say other than :clap::clap:

What kept you from quitting? Is it the weight loss?

Back