call me nosey!!!

fortune_cookie said:
I must say I am amazed these days seeing so many people that actually do this for more than.. two days? :p

Seriously now, it seems huge. Not necessary because of the hunger, which so far doesn't feel so bad (only two days so far, I am not an expert on this), but the whole idea that a month from now on I won't touch food of any kind, regardless how low-caloric, healthy, low-carb or anything else is sounds huge, psychically and socially. And yet here you are talking of weeks and months on this..
What can I say other than :clap::clap:

What kept you from quitting? Is it the weight loss?

It is huge! Personally the only thing that stopped me from quitting is knowing that it's the last time I ever want to do this. Yes losing weight is keeping me on TFR and if I hadn't been losing around a stone a month I'd probably have given up by now. Then put on a couple more stone and then tried again and given up. No point wasting any more time than I have already on losing the same stone every year just to pile it plus more back on. I just woke up on last new years eve and said to myself "I'm going to enjoy tonight and it's going to be the last new years eve that I'm the fat one at the party" I can't wait for 2011/ 12 I'm gonna make the most of the rest of my life xxx good luck hon xxx

Knowing this is the quickest possible way to rid myself of the layers of fat that have been ruining my life does it for me :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Iv been on exante 1 week today and before this I was on lipotrim for 10 weeks so that's total food replacement diet for 11 weeks and iv lost just under 4 stones ( 1.9 lb to go to be -4 stone ) just under 4 stone left to lose now :D

Hi. Inane been on Lipo trim for two weeks now. Have you been getting the same weight loss with exante as I am thinking of changing as it is much cheaper. You have done really well. Keep going. Jayne

It's a VLCD just like Lipotrim, so you should see the same losses. It is cheaper, but most people transferring from Lipotrim seem to prefer the flavours with Exante. I did LL previously, and would never regard this as an inferior diet, it is great.

For me, as some of the others, the reason for picking this sort of diet, is that it lets me achieve my goal within 12 months instead of 3 years, which gives me a chance of seeing it through to the end!

Im on day 8, had my first proper weigh-in this morning and lost 9lbs :) x

Well done lauriel! Keep it up.

@elvira wow so you know what it feels like to succeed. I can't wait to have that feeling. It seems so distant at the moment, but I know it will come.

Well done all!

@elvira wow so you know what it feels like to succeed. I can't wait to have that feeling. It seems so distant at the moment, but I know it will come.

It felt great! But don't do what I did and gain it all back by not following maintenance!! x

Back