Callanetics!

mummytummy

Silver Member
Well after reading on here about callanetics, and how some said it may help after having a c-section to tighten up the tummy muscles....I did the workout earlier this evening, and it's very gentle small movements with high reps. Really works deep into the muscles....felt fine doing it.....but my god i'm feeling it now!!! Some how I swear it's working, my body is aching but in a good way, if you get me? It's nice because there's no jumping around like a nutter!lol
Hope it pulls me all in!

oooo sounds interesting. My tummy muscles are dead after 2 kids within 20 months. How do you find out about Callanetics, is it a dvd or is it a class near you??

Hiya, it's a dvd and a book. I bought the book form amazon for a penny, and the dvd off ebay for 6.97. I'm not aching to bad today but can feel the deeper muscles have worked!

Hey mummy tummy,
I had my youngest daughter last April and my eldest daughter march 2007 so there is only 12 months between them, so you can imagine the state of my stomach after that!
Plus i ripped a muscle just under my belly button during my second labour so it need workto try and heal it back together.
I have been doing callanetics for over 6 months now and those bad boy ab exercises definatly work, you can have a peek at my album pictures for comparisson photos.
I'd recommend it to any mum who has a baby belly because it really does work wonders. :D

thats some amazing piccys little_red. I just noticed your profile... I am in dundee too. Eldest daughter born October 06 and youngest July 08.:eek::eek::eek:

Back