Calling All Body optimisers!

Boo_Boo_x

Hi there, I was a member of this forum a while back and after chopping and changing diets about I now realise this is the one that actually works for me, fills me up, not feeling deprived but full of energy. So I am back! :D

I have just tried to log on to my Body Optimise account but I can't. It says that they can't recognise my email address. And I have clicked the 'Forgot Password' button and it says the same. :mad: I have sent them of an email asking them what is happening, but said it could take upto 7 working days :eek:

I hope everyone is achieving the goals they have happy and healthily! :flirt2:

Think I saw something on the site that says if youre account is inactive for 30 days it deletes, dont quote me , but i'm sure I did not imagine it.

Good luck with your return to the plan.

EDIT: just checked website it says 6 weeks, dont know if this is the reason.

what is a body optimise account?

welcome back :)

what is a body optimise account?

welcome back :)
It's the on-line version of SW- for those of us who don't or can't go to class but are still members. ;)

Welcome back boo boo- hope your account activates soon- in the meantime you can always ask us!
x

oh i see! thanks!

Hi
The same thing happened to me and I got the 7 day email, but I think maybe they're just covering themselves as it was sorted by the next day.
Good luck!!

Back