Calling all EXANTE friends :)

I have not been dieting since Friday!! Dam I hate weekends :(

Even Monday was a tricky one for me :(

Anyway today I am goin to be 100% (fingers crossed!) I have got my sisters hen in 2 weeks and need to look good. I seriously am my own worst enemy sometimes :(

Where's my will power gone!!!

Hey nowornever! How are u getting on? When is ur WI day? Let me know ur success, I need some motivation!!

Starcrossed how are u getting on? What's been ur weight loss? Am I the only one having major blips!!!! Lol x

Hang in there sunshine. I've lost track of the number of times I've stopped and started diets over the years. I've tried ww, sw, rosemary connelly, LL and CD. I started exante this morning for the first time. I'm going to try concentrating on one day at a time. For me, if I have one bad moment it sabotages the day and then it goes on and on. This time I need to do something different.

Hey djlower!
Thanks for the advice, that's what I am goin to do from now on 1day at a time.

Today has been good so far, however I'm really struggling with the soups. Tomato and basil have now been removed from my box. I couldn't even have it for lunch today had a few spoonfuls and then poured it away and had a bar.

I'm finding the soups really foamy after iv whisked them? Is anyone else finding this? My soups just taste like bubbles, any suggestions ??

The shakes seem foamy too. Don't know what the solution is but I prefer it to the powdery LL and CD shakes.
I'd forgotten how often I need to wee when drinking this much water. Just wondering if I'll make it down to collect my children from school this afternoon without nipping into a loo on the way!

Back