Calling all Mondayers!!

I'v lost 5lbs thats 22lbs in 4 weeks. I was ready to give up i have been havin conversations with myself all last week debating whether to give up as i only last 1lb last week and gave it my all. So right up to standing on the scales that was gonna be my last weigh in. Needless to say i am sticking with it i am pleased with todays result. Its start of week 5 and i'm feeling fantastic.
Good luck to the rest of you and well done to those who'v lost.xx

Well done everybody, fantastic losses:D, and still more to come, for those...good luck!
T x

yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to all monday'ers!

Week 2 WI and a loss of 7lb which I am chuffed to nuts about.
Well done HHUGE LOSS!!!!

I have just got back and have lost 3lb - not too happy as that's 2 weeks worth, BUT it is my TOTM and i have been drinking fizzy water like it's going out of fashion so think i may be retaining water - roll on next Monday! x
Well done hunni fab 2 wks loss !!!and yeah fizzy water is evil... fingers crossed for a huge loss next week xxx

well done everyone on your losses i lost 4lb this week x
Well done hun another fab big loss!!!

Hi guys, I started LT last thurs and think i'm finally through the fog of headaches and the feelings of starvation!!
Last year I lost 20lbs by myself but since then nothing... So i'm glad LT is making the scales go down again!! 4lbs so far since thurs so i'm very happy..
just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for their inspiration..
Good luck to us all!!
Well done hun 4lbs is fab ..up to now...when's your official WI?

Hi everyone and fellow monday'ers!!!

I lost 3lb again this week, so that brings my total to

20lbs!!!

I am so happy! I know others lose lots more - and some are even unhappy with 3lbs, but i am very happy! I am getting slimmer and healthier every day :D:D:D:D
UBER FANTSTICO!!! WHOOP WHOOP GO YOU!!

i have lost another 3lb the only disappointment is that if it was another 1lb would of been 3stone. but it is still a lot off so head down and carry on. Well done to all others who have lost today.
Well done mama... thats fab..just think next week you will have lost OVER 3 stones!!! Whoop whoop

I'v lost 5lbs thats 22lbs in 4 weeks. I was ready to give up i have been havin conversations with myself all last week debating whether to give up as i only last 1lb last week and gave it my all. So right up to standing on the scales that was gonna be my last weigh in. Needless to say i am sticking with it i am pleased with todays result. Its start of week 5 and i'm feeling fantastic.
Good luck to the rest of you and well done to those who'v lost.xx
See ...small losses are followed by BIG HUGE CHUFFING FANTASTIC losses ...keep going babe you're doing well and it always evens itself out xxxx

I went this morning, it was my first weigh-in and i lost 3kilos and according to my converter its about 6.5lbs. well donr everyone and good luck to those on there way to weigh-in. charlene

Yo yo yo!! Off to pick up Medea now so we'll be back in a bit with the results!!

Not too hopeful myself (the Dulcolax haven't worked yet, just hope they do between the time I get home from the pharmacy and the time I go to work :eek:)

Well done to everyone so far!! x

Well done charlene!! fab loss...and first of many good losses.... You need to change your mood to happy hunni xxx

Just got back and I lost a pitiful 2.3lb. Ah well, c'est la vie, eh?

Good luck to all of you that haven't weighed in yet!! x

2.3lb (over 1kg) of puuuuurrrrreeee fat remember! its still mega!

Well..........week 4 weigh in and i lost a whopping 5lbs!!!!! Bringing my overall total to 25lbs!!!!!!!! ROll on next Monday - i cant wait!!!

Well done to everyone so far and good luck for all of you who havent been yet xx

woohooo well done all :)

4lbs off for me this week, i have been having small losses for a couple of weeks so am VERY pleased with this one.

not sure am gonna get into the 13s before wednesday though :(

is anyone else finding that time seems to be flying past? it doesn't seem 5 mins since last monday! aside from being able to fasten and breathe in a pair of crop trousers that gave me a 'camel toe' last week ;)

I know what you mean msblonde. Where does the week go? Well done on getting into your crop trousers. I had to go shopping at the weekend and buy new trousers for work as i spent all last week pulling them up and tightening my belt!!

is anyone else finding that time seems to be flying past? it doesn't seem 5 mins since last monday! aside from being able to fasten and breathe in a pair of crop trousers that gave me a 'camel toe' last week ;)
Lol; that made me laugh, know exactly what you mean!!! Trish xxxx
Getting weighed in an hour - can't wait.

Everyone has done brilliantly this week - WELL DONE EVERYONE! I have my last weigh-in at 5pm before my holiday tomorrow! Whoop whoop! Have decided to stay on LT for my holiday so have picked up a mega bag full of LT supplies today, and am just hoping I don't get stopped by Customs on the way in. Only going to Majorca so probably be fine. Good luck to everyone else who is left to weigh-in today. I will let you know how I get on later. xx

5.4lb for me today. I've tried over and over to post a new thread but for some reason it won't let me!!!!!

x

well done! well done everyone.

Back