Calling all the xenical thread Ghosts!!! you know who you are ;)

RavenMoon

Gold Member
When i first joined this xenical forum , i made some great friends , all of you supported me when i was at my beginning... and im just wondering where you all are?

if you are feeling low , dont stay away come back and let me talk some sence into you :p.. in a nice way of course...

I miss you and im sure other people do too.. and id like to know how you are all getting along

xxx

Hiya, well i thought i better post on here as i have been a ghost lately! I have read everyday though i need the inspiration!

The reason i stopped posting was cos i felt like such a looser! and not in a good way!! What i mean is that i was cheating and i felt really terrible about it i was skipping tablets when i knew i was gonna eat badly and my weight loss showed this, my first weigh in at the doctors was 4lb and that was over 6 weeks. That really kicked me up the bum cos i know i can do better than that as i have lost 2 stone in the past.

Anyway for the last few weeks i have been spot on and feel great for it i have come to a point where i am in the right frame of mind to actually get on and loose the weight i really want to for so many reasons.

And today i got on the scales and they say 19st7lb so i have lost a stone since i started xenicle which means 10lb in the last 2 weeks since my weigh in at doctors! this has really spurred me on.

I just need to up my exercise now as its quite poor xx

I will try to be a more regular poster again!

Ghostie reporting for duty ;) Been awol as my gran passed away a few weeks ago, so life been very up and down. Things are levelling off now, and shall be posting more ( well when I get a chance lol). Doing the half marathon at the Edinburgh Moonwalk ( June 20th), and trying to get in as much training as I can :D

Nat dont worry hun we all have ups and downs as you know , its important to come talk to us when your feeling pretty down coz we can help , thats wat we are here for <3.

Bt im glad your past week has been good and 10lbs in total is AMAZING..keep smiling and doing your best and think before you skip a pill , it may help to think bout how great you feel at this moment xxx

dont be a stranger!!

Ali!!!!!!!!!!!! i was wondering about you! i'm glad yor holding up okay. and sorry for your loss.

The marathon sounds like hard work but if anyone can do it YOU can..stay in touch and let us know how your getting on!

its great to hear from you both x

Boo :p

As you know, I lurk every now and then and harrass you on MSN :rolleyes: But don`t really post on here anymore.

I am still getting nowhere fast with the Xenical, Despite doing all the right things and it has been getting me down and I didn`t have anything positive to post about so I just didn`t post. :sigh:

I have FINALLY got below 15st on my scales, But only to 14st 13lbs/12lbs ... And now I can`t get below that :(

I have been a bit lax on the exercise front the last couple of weeks as I was in CBA mode. But have been on the Wii Fit today and am hopefully going to water aerobics tonight - Depends on if my friend bales on me again :( I did join the gym 2 weeks ago today with gp referral, But I really don`t like it there and don`t want to go on my own :( So I haven`t been back since :eek:

See? *whinge*whinge*whinge* - This is why I keep away :(

*hugs Alison...Sorry to hear of your loss x

*hugs Nat - You know where I am on FB if u wanna vent x

*hugs Kiira - For putting up with my whinging on msn! x

YAYYY! there she is my side kick lisa .. u know i loves ya and its not a case of putting up with you , i wouldnt have it any other way xxx

(((((((((((Lise))))))))))))))
Hang in there hun, it will happen hun, it will xxxxx

Hello all

I've not bothered posting much either, because i would only have been telling you all how pissed of i am. Still no loss. I'm starting week 4 tomorrow! unbelievable. Occasionally when I weigh myself i see 3 or 4lb loss, but it just seems to fluctuate, so i don't really know what's going on.

Ali, i'm really sorry to hear your news. But it's nice to see you back.

Lise, I know exactly how you feel. We seem to be the unlucky ones on here!!

KiiRwarrr, you're sooooo inspirational, and you always seem to know how to round up the troops!! Good for you. :p

Lins ive been on xenical 4 months and in the first 3 months only lost 6lbs. It was reall disheartening and in april I fell off the waggon so to speak! In may a really made an extra special effort this month and have lost 7lbs so maybe for some of us it takes a little longer to kick into action!!

Also your scales maybe weighin you different to what the docs ones do. And us ladies have totm to contend with too so dont beat your self up about it! The results will show eventually!!!

What sort of things are you eating?

Love katie
xxx

hello all, i haven't been posting as i have stopped taking the xenical and felt a fraud on this thread.

I have been calorie counting and have upped my exercise and its working for me :D

Good luck to you all

Jax x x x

Back