Calling all women (TOTM)

Nicii

Is on fire
Hey,

I bloody hate it when i have a weigh in on my totm, it feels like ive been starving myself for nothing,
I had my weigh in last night and only lost 1lb grrr
I know i still lost but it does feel like i will never reach my target weight,

Any others out there feel the same??

Start Weight 14 s 3lbs
Week 1 = 04/09/08 -5
Week 2 = 11/09/08 -2 (totm)
Week 3 = 18/09/08 -4
Week 4 = 25/09/08 -5
Week 5 = 02/10/08 -4
Week 6 = 09/10/08+4 (on hols)
Week 7 = 16/10/08 -8
Week 8 = 23/10/08 -1 (totm)

I am not sure yet how it will affect me, i had my first weigh in last week and it was totm for me but it was also my first week.

The things women put up with:rolleyes:

i have decided to not have a break from my pill so i dont come on,he he.is only till xmas so the doc said it was alright,i dont think i could have a totm and ss it would kill me lol........i could eat my own body weight in sugar when i am on.

i have decided to not have a break from my pill so i dont come on,he he.is only till xmas so the doc said it was alright,i dont think i could have a totm and ss it would kill me lol........i could eat my own body weight in sugar when i am on.
Ohh that's a good idea. I am thinking of starting yasmine. Which pill do you use?

i use ovranette

Im on the coil so cant other wise i would not have totm grrr so annoying,
O well ill be over it by next weigh in im sure lol

Hey Nicci, Try not to get disheartened you'll just have an even bigger loss next week. You've done fab so far. X x x

i have the implant and never got totm and now get a couple a month... aaargh. am hoping that mine will have finished by the time i see my cdc on monday. first few days of ss with mine have not been pleasant!!

abz xx

the last 2 months my TOTM have been weird last month 12 hrs long and this totm 18 hrs long and both light and no cramps

it's actually really weird but i always seem to lose a lot more after the 2nd day of TOTM, coz of all the things leaving my body, i guess it makes me lighter:) i sometimes lose 2lbs in one day on totm. it's great:)

i have been on all week and lost this week wait for it,0.8oz how rubbish is that,hopefully it will catch up next week,i seem to drink 8 pints of water and only pee 1 out hee hee

well freakishly it was my totm for my second weigh in and I lost -6lbs (ok I know Im still in the trhoes of the beginning of the diet). Now Im not showing off because actually Im quite shocked. My CDC says I might maintain as a result next week - everybody is different. We shall see.

I know what u mean, I've been on totm for 3wks (been to doc for tabs to stop it). So hopefully I'll have better loses when it stops. Darn that injection. Well done on your lb loss.

I hate been a women sometimes!! All the extra pounds you put on and the bloat ness!

Back