Calling all you horsey people!!

The place I have used when I want to go trekking in Derbyshire has an upper weight limit of 18 stone.
Northfield Farm

Different places do have different limits though so it would be worth phoning round.

Crickey Laura,

Just looked at your pictures you now look amazing - well done.:)

Why thank you Ladylite. The biggest thrill for me (great though it is) is not losing the weight.....odd that that may seem. It's for the first time ever I have managed to KEEP IT OFF. I have lost weight many many times before on various diets and always gained it back usually with an extra few lbs.

Come on ASBO, do tell us all about them :D.
Mine is currently being very argumentative, stroppy and like she is turbo charged. I suspect spring fever has come early this year :rolleyes:

yeah come on ASBO we want to know. I amg oing to a horse show tomorrow so will be very busy

I am so jealous! I had horses all my life when I lived in America, haven't had one in about 7 years. I haven't been riding in 5 years, partly because I have been too fat, as well as having had breast cancer and a double mastectomy I didn't think I could do it again but I will try when I am at 11st (3 st to go!)
xx

wow so many horsey ppl :) i have a thoroughbred x cob 16.1, called calypso (clippy). shes lovely, used to do show jumping but got into competing in dressage instead! i also give lessons! ive not been very well the past yrs so shes been on full livery and i miss her loads!

me too - got 4 (29yo tb x connemara black gelding - retired, 10yo black welsh cob gelding who is more off than on as lamanitic, 4yo welsh cob palomino mare just backed, rising 2yo highland x coloured dun and white colt, ....and a 1/2 (mini shettie - cream dun gelding 6yo)

i have 5 but 3 are away on loan, they are penny, welsh sec a mare, chloe my old BSJA mare shes chestnut tb & roo my tb ex racer:)

with me i have fizz my welshh sec a mare & jay my 17.1hh tbxid who i plan to BSJA & do WH/RH with:cupid:

currently looking for a nice 14/14.2hh schoolmaster for my 8 year old as her little sister will be moving onto fizz soon:)

hello there glad theres some horsey people on here :)

i am a riding instructor , i have four horses of my own two showjumpers a broodmare and a pony that was mine as a child which my children now ride

before i had my children and met my now husband i used to work for showjumper robert maguire up north, i want to start competing again myself i was jumping 1.40 at home and 1.20 out with my showjumpers before i got fat :eek:

i am not sure how to upload pictures on here ???

Hi all, not very horsey anymore but still love them. I left school to work for Harvey Smith (showjumper), Then spent time in hunt yards and 3 day eventing before going to work at the guards polo club in windsor, which was a ball.
I met hubby in Windsor and the rest, they say, is history !!!

I'm also horsey, have 4 new forests and 1 retired jumping pony

if i get any fatter i'll have to stick to inhand :(

ladylite - i was rooting for Judge at HOYS!!

Hello Crackers, thanks for your support with judge.

Know what its like trying to diet whilst at horse show. I wouldnt say the food was tempting, but there dont do salads. Are you going to Hoys this year, and what diet are you doing.

hello, yes going to hoys & olympia to watch as amy qualified for both this year (you know cashelbay joe dont you? im sure you post on HH!)
starting the WW diet after NPS champs so hopefully see some improvement!!

Back