Calling an LL counsellor - question about developers group?

Daisydee

FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!
Hi everyone

I finished Foundation at the end of last year but did not return for developers(long story). Time has passed and a few pounds are creeping back which I do not like.

Do you think that it would be acceptable to rejoin a developers group now even thoufh I have had a break?
What is the process?

I like my LL counsellor but before I approach her I wanted to ask the question here to get a feel for what is the right way forward.

Ta everyone

Daisydee x:confused:

Hi Daisydee
You can rejoin at anytime, from what I understand once you are a member you are a member for life. You don't need to have 3 stone to lose.
Pretty sure it is called a refresher or restarter course, we have a few rejoiners in our developers group.
Phone your LLC, I am sure she will welcome you back with open arms.

LLC's can't post on here I heard........ but! You can do a refreshers group which is 4 weeks :) then on to developers if u need it! good luck xx

I think it can be any LLC & I don`t think you need another cert - once you've done it once

Thanks guys for your replies. I feel a bit better about this now and I am on the verge of wither starting SW tomorrow or returning to LL. One option is of cours considerabley less expensive than the other!!

Daisydee x

Hi Daisydee
I know LL is £66 per week, but with SW you do still need to buy food as well as the SW fees, so it can't be that much different. It might be worth doing a few sums to see exactly what the difference would be. Include anything you buy at the garage, when you pop out for lunch, the odd thing here and there. I didn't think it was much different for me when I decided to switch from WW to LL.
Also SW will take you a lot longer to shift the poundage.
There are the plus points, like being able to eat and drink :D

If you don't think you need the counselling you could always consider CD.

Hi

I don't know how much you have to lose, but will just point something out in case it helps you make your decision. I have done SW three times. I got my old books out last weekend to compare with LL.

I am weeks completed on LL and I am a breath away from a 2 stone loss. On SW, it took 47 weeks on one attempt, 18 weeks on another, and I have yet to find my third book....so, depending what you have to lose and how long you want to go....its one thing to consider. :)

And I am not slating SW - I thought it was a fantastic diet, its just took too long and I am out of time in my mind. :)

Hi Alibongo and Blonde Logic

I think that your comments are definitely worth considering. It probably comes as no surprise to you to learn that I have been to SW before - a few years ago but drifted because of the slow weight loss.

I do know that getting quick results is motivating to me but my problem wven when I weas doing foundation on LL was that I really struggled with abstinence. I have to acknowledge that I have great difficulty with this element of LL.

CD might be an option to consider especially as their have been some minor changes to the programme, Whatever the case I must get back on track.

Thanks one million for your support anyway.

Daisydee
:wavey:

Hi Daisy - have you checked out W8 - its a VLCD but you can have one meal a day I believe, off a list of allowed foods....might be worth looking at as could be the best of both worlds for you? :) There is a forum on the site about it....might have a peep andpick a few brains? :)

x

Just to update you - I was in the vicinity of my LL counsellors office yesterday and I thought I wouild bite the bullett and call in. Got the inspiration to restart LL and will be able to do that in developers as she has not started her refreshers course yet.

So as I have a special event coming up in a few months I think that that will be the best option for me.

Daisydee x:)

Great news Daisydee come on here and let us know how you are getting on.:)

Back