Hello! Newbie - 3 weeks on LL and now on S&S

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Hi everyone

My first post - I am "defecting" from LL from tomorrow having completed 3 weeks. I'm finding the whole process fine and dropped 15lb in the first 2 weeks (3rd weigh in tonight) but don't have a great group in terms of the counselling, so I've opted to take another route for the TA & CBT stuff that LL does and go with S&S. My sample box is arriving today, really looking forward to it! S&S recommended this forum for support, so here I am. I've not really got an idea of where I want to be, as I really have no idea what a slim me would weigh! I'll see as I progress. In my head I have committed to Christmas and will then reassess and see what I think then. I suspect I'll be on S&S a while longer than that, as I am very much enjoying the quick results from following a VLCD.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hello and welcome.

I am on day 33 already can't quite believe it as it has gone so quick

hi noodles :wavey:

I am a newbie as of yesterday and so far finding the packs ok.

How are you finding the switch from LL? I can fully understand how LL doesn't work when the group doesn't gel, as the information shared and make one feel vulnerable.

Onwards and downwards

:welcome2: Hello! I'm finding it incredibly easy! The packs on LL that I liked were very limited and didn't taste that great, which I kind of got at the time, it's not food so it doesn't and shouldn't taste good I guess. I don't think I would still be doing LL if I'd stayed with it. I am loving S&S, it's so totally doable, I'm still doing the head work that LL started too, so it's all going really really well. Give it 6 weeks or so and you'll be well on your way :)

I did LL too, paid the £72 a week and had no counselling whatsoever. Started on S&S and had no problems, great to be able to have a meal pack. Sadly I've had surgery 10 weeks ago ad allowed myself to eat anything so am back on plan.

Hope you enjoy the packs from S&S. I think they are quite yum.

Back