calling Serena A

Bless your, thats a very nice thought, but its just a hope, it might not happen.
sorted out a load of my old clothes sunday, its was very strange saying goodbye to old friends, but got rid of most of my baggy stuff, so i dont feel safe,and can see I still have a way to go

Are you taking them to the group clothing exchange or have you chucked em!!

taking a couple of bits to the group for the exchange they have, but all the others arent that great, so mostly chucking them, they are so old,and were 2nd hand when I got them.
iam defo not goin to look at you on wed, you cow bag

:innocent0002: who me!!! hee hee!! now I cant wait.Ive got loads of stuff to take in not from this time dieting,in fact I dont know where they all came from but i want to wash it all first.
xx

Hey guys, all good, home earlier than expected, no cheats, 3litres of water drunk, lots of coffee, all in all a good day, not sure the tutor was happy with me constantly poppin to the loo, but she hasnt met Rosie and her tape measure, so I dont care.Gonna tell Rosie you have been mean and made me scared of her,lol.OHHHHHH no laughing, agreed?
Hope you have both had a fab day too, looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow.( honest,lol)

Hey you, well done that's fantastic sticking to it! Otherwise it defo would have been :whoopass: Tough love rules! I am so gonna get the giggles tomorrow now but if we've helped just a teensy bit to keep you on the straight and narrow then it's all good xx

Serena, you certainly helped me loads, there were crisps, cakes, sandwiches, fruit salad,, fruit juice, salad, biscuits all sorts, ohhhhh it wasnt easy,and as for all the food places at the station, i came away with a coffee, black of course and nothing else.
At charing cross you have to spend 30pence to spend a penny, how rich would we all be if we put 30p away every time we pee'd,lol, how many new clothes would that buy.

Hi girls how are we doing?Im sitting here with my wheat bag which incidentally is losing its stink!!:happy036:
I went away for the weekend to Hastings with OH he had to have chips ooh the torture,made myself a couple of cheesecakes and drunk loads of water not a good idea when youre half a mile away from the loos at the top of the town!!
xx

Hiya
Those cheesecakes are a blessing aren't they?! Well done for not succumbing to the chips.
I'm still feeling poorly and got some antibiotics today but someone else on the forum has advised I need to eat some carbs in order for them to be absorbed...eek! I might see how I feel tomorrow before I take the plunge... x

Hi sorry youre not feeling well serena,why dont you give them a ring at the centre and ask them,sure s would know.
xx

I might just do that..if i have to eat carbs I know it will be takeways a-go-go even if I won't be able to taste them properly so I hope they say I don't have to!

well you never know they might suggest something else.Do they say you have to eat with them then?You might be able to change them for ones you can take on an empty stomach.Hee Hee!!you could take them any time then and it wouldnt matter if it was a 7 week course!!

Hi ladies, ohhh serena, sorry your not feeling, well, Sally is so lovely, you should ring and check with her, she would much rather you did that, Rosie is away,so your sure to get Sally, even if you have to leave a message she will get back to you.
Julie well done for avoiding the chips, what a nitemare, girls at work had chips on friday, drove me mad.
had a day from hell, out for 13 hours, only 3 small cups of coffee,and 3 tetras, no extra water, feel so ill, but know its because iam dehydrated,blah, blah,lol.
See you both on thursday, providing my shift doesnt change AGAIN.

Hi you two,Serena did you phone sally?are you feeling better now?I read your comment on another thread and thought hey Serenas morphed into Rosie :sign0151: a bit of straight talking :whoopass:keeps us on the straight and narrow doesnt it!!:D

Penny You had jolly well better go on Thursday what would we do without you:cry:Did you manage to drink some water in the end and feel a bit better?
xx

Hi lay-deez.

Feeling a little better today thanks, I didn't phone Sally in the end as the antibiotics seem to be kicking in anyway without any extra carbs thank goodness - I really couldn't be doing with the whole getting back in keto starving hungry thing again.

How's your day been?

posted last nite, but its not there, sulk.
Anyway, ive drunk too much water, anyone got a spare tena lady, pllllllleeease

Hi Julie,
I have been to Dover,folkestone, seabrook, hythe, looking, begging for tena lady pads, but they said another woman came in and bought all their supplies, each shop told me the same story, but the most interesting thing,was how shocked every shop assistant seemed to be.
When I asked them why they were so shocked, they replied that the lady wasnt there usual customer, for that product.
They explained the lady, was very young, beautiful and had a wonderful hour glass figure, with a fantasic smile, I tought it might be you,
and then they explained the smell of stale pee was the only give away, then I KNEW it was you.
Had a very expensive day, so generally annoyed, havent drunk nearly enough water again, mostly because I couldnt get any tena ladies, want fish and chips more than you can imagine,and garlic bread and ice cream and hot chocolate cake, appart from that life is fantastic,lol.
Hope your well, heres hoping you have plenty of customers tomorrow;), see you then, my shift hasnt changed yet!

Serena, hope your feeling better and staying strong, if there are any carbs in your house you dont want, just put them in a bag for me, we'll make the exchange tomorrow night about 8.30pm ( dependant on my shift)

Back