calling Serena A

Tummy is ok, but ohhh my back is killing me, its cos I need to drink more than anything.
Iam off tomorrow, so didnt mind working today, i find my days off are the hardest, even tho I have lots to do, I just want to eat, and as for those sodding M&S adverts, well you know what Iam going to say.

Hi girls,poor penny working,poorly tummy and.....kidneys?!Hope you feel better,Serena I read your other post dont worry you will be fine,we're all the same at that group,I think we should ask to discuss these things it is a rather major worry for me too!
xx

If we all suggest it, maybe they could include time to discuss it , maybe over chocolate cake and ice cream, or have I got it wrong again

We have already been there and done that, and Iam still carrying the mental scars,lol.
Going to charge nina for counselling

but it would be good to have a chance to air our fears, I think most of us feel relaxed in each others company, so it shouldnt be a problem, I was concerned before starting the group that I wouldnt feel at ease, or able to talk and we all know thats not the case,lol.

Just remind me to have an extra shake on Thursday to replace my lost vitamins because if Nina's subject comes up again I will definitely be throwing up!!

Err yeah!!Half the time its us lot chatting between ourselves which I think is quite helpful!!I have a right laugh how sad am I,I look forward to it its my night out!!
xx

I agree its my night out too, my fella hates it, thinks hes loosing me, what are men like,lol
It is a good giggle tho.
Have you altered your diary julie for a 3lb loss a week,lol.Better not have we are going to have HUGE losses this week,well you two are,lol

:sign0137:I dont want to remind you two of it but how did it go from Jules being a beauty therapist to that?it was to do with electrolosis wasnt it?

I agree its my night out too, my fella hates it, thinks hes loosing me, what are men like,lol
It is a good giggle tho.
Have you altered your diary julie for a 3lb loss a week,lol.Better not have we are going to have HUGE losses this week,well you two are,lol

No Penny I havent I will see what I lose this week.......see Serena you thought you were obsessed I know what I will weigh at xmas if i lose 4 a week.....sad!!

Is that a new picture in your avatar? You look nice but a bit peeved off - was it taken after you had your tetra nicked?!

Yeah I do dont I!!didnt want my black teeth in the picture lol..everyone would think halloween had come early!!

Its a bit hard to take a picture of yourself as you cant see if youre cutting your head off and you feel a right tit smiling!!

Back