calling Serena A

Its not sad, its good to have a goal in mind, I have one.
Ohhhhhhh where was nina having that treatment, for the conversation to go the way it did,lol

Its not sad, its good to have a goal in mind, I have one.
Ohhhhhhh where was nina having that treatment, for the conversation to go the way it did,lol
Penny Nina wasnt having the treatment she was saying she GIVES the bloody treatment!!

Off to bed now!!didnt go to bed til 2 this morning blinkin knackered,have good evening,try and find Jules.......sees ya later
byeeeeeeeee xx

Hi,I have had 5 trips to the loo already,guess Im drinking enough water!!
xx

i have been loads too, including peein in the woods, wont be doing my long walk as planned today, as I have a poorly tummy yet again, getting very bored of it , if Iam honest

Its the medication Iam on and the extreme stress Iam under at work, it all goes to my gut,all I want in some food for comfort and to feel
full.
Generally sulking about it all, had to have some med with sugar in today,so not in ketosis anymore, which makes me feel worse,its was that or vomit everywhere,lol. Nice, do let me know if I give you too much information.

I know Penny comfort food is a really hard thing to give up isnt it!As for keto you wont take long to get back into it,Id rather you didnt vomit on me should i sit in a different seat on Thursday!?!

i will do you a deal, you dont pee on me, and I wont vomit on you!lol
havent drunk enough water, feel very much like giving up, more than you can imagine

Aww Penny sorry you're feeling so rough. Don't you dare give up on us girl! There are only 5 poxy weeks left until our twelve weeks is up, you can reassess it all then if you really have to (although I'm not gonna let you! :whoopass:)

Hi serena,PENNY you looked so good when I saw you Thursday,and,you bought that size 12 top,like serena said dont give up,I know youre having trouble with the water,but you will still do this,youve had a crap few days thats all(((((((hugs))))))))
xx

Hi serena not too bad thanx ive been starving today,think its cos the clocks went back the days really dragged!
Hows u?
xx

Hi guys, thanks for your messages, I have had a very long day at work, only had 3 coffees small, 3 tetras, no extra water,that I should of had,and a bar and no extra water.
In a world of pain this evening, too much driving, only 100 miles today, makes my back really hurt.
so I havent given up yet, but it feels more like its a question of when at the moment.
Have a training day tomorrow, so Iam hoping to drink well.
There will be home made cakes and chocolate and pop and crisps, so it wont be the easiest day.
Hope you have both had a fab day, any word from the other Julie

Back