Calling Target!!!

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
So... today I bought myslef two new pairs of jeans... in a size ten which was ridiculously exciting in itself... BUT when I tried them on they were too BIG!!

It's always been my aim to get in a size 10, rather than be a particular weight so I think it's time for me to call target. I had quite a few people tell me this weekend that I look really good now, and that I shouldn't lose anymore and I'm happy with that.

Whatever my weight is on Thursday is going to be my target weight! That's a little scary! I am going to carry on being 100% until WI and not upping my HE's because I don't know how I would have done this week so far already... So as of Thursday I will be maintaining!!! Eeeek!!!

Congratulations on sort of being at target! Sometimes I think you don't know what your target is until you see yourself there. I'm 11lbs away from being 10 stone but I think I might want to lose another half a stone on top of that, but I'll be seeing how I feel at 10st before I call a new target. I'm really worried about the maintaining part, but as there's a few people on here who are at target and doing really well to stay there, I know on this board I'll have all the support I need to never get back to being 3 stone overweight.

Good luck xxx

Wow!!!!!!! Well done you :) Congratualtions Xxxxxxxx

wow! i cant even imagine buying size 10 jeans! MANY congratulations you skinny mini!!! xxx

well done thats great i cant wait to get to a size 10

how do you maintain on sw because if you follow the plan a 100% youll keep losing

Well done you!!! Bet you feel fabulous, your target is the same as mine was & the day I got in the size 10's was just amazing for me

well done thats great i cant wait to get to a size 10

how do you maintain on sw because if you follow the plan a 100% youll keep losing

Thanks everyone!!

I have no idea about maintaining, I'm going to have to do sme investigating! I think you up your HEx's but I'm not sure. Hopefully there wil be thread somewhere about maintaining!!

Thats an amazing achievement Hun well done to you!

Brilliant, well done to you, you've done so well xx

PS - where did you buy your jeans? I'm only 5'2 aswell and I am still wearing my old baggy clothes.

Well done Camille, that's really fabulous, Well if I do over come to SW in Newhaven make sure you don't stand sideways too long or I wont be able to see you.

Carla xxxx

PS - where did you buy your jeans? I'm only 5'2 aswell and I am still wearing my old baggy clothes.

I bought mine from Tesco to start with, their short length were just right, now I go to DP's

ah well done I'm so envious of you :) I cant wait for those size 10's!! =D xxx

Peacocks - it's the only shop that's close to me!! Their short is a little bit long still, but not drag along the floor long.

I bought mine from Tesco to start with, their short length were just right, now I go to DP's

I'll have to give Tesco a go, and DP's too when I go out on a proper shopping trip!

Well done, that must be a great feeling to get into a size 10

Back