Calorie Counter for take aways

MandyJ72

Does anyone have / know where to get a good calorie counter for take-aways?

I've looked online and can't see anything!

Want something that I can refer to if Im having a "treat" - like my anniversary chinese which I didn't have but Pete says we can have tonight as Im now only 1lb away from my first stone!! Yay!!!!

Used to have something on my email but I deleted a whole load of folders about 6 weeks ago and that was one of them!!

Had a fab list that had Chinese, Indian (don't eat them often), Chippy, Pizza, McDonalds etc etc!

Ta
M
xx

Thanks for the link.... I think. Really regretting my fillet tower meal last week now. But if then again if I didn't have treats I wouldn't stick to the diet at all!

Thanks for the link.... I think. Really regretting my fillet tower meal last week now. But if then again if I didn't have treats I wouldn't stick to the diet at all!

Yes that link is a bit scary!!! :eek:

I couldn't believe some of the Harvester ones! over 1000 calories for a nlue cheese burger. And I always thought that would be one of the healtheir places to eat out!

Yep I thought that too, I have a harvester in walking distance but luckily only go there very rarely (about twice a year!). Couldn't believe the amount of calories in the meal I've had before down there! Nacho's to start, spitroast chicken or steak for main, then Brownie skewers!! EEEKKK! That could be just over 3000 cals! I'm going to stay away from all takeaways and restaurants I think!

Thanks for the link - will post one for Chinese if I find one!!

Back