Calorie Counting - Lower calorie Spaghetti

KD

Gone fishing
Really don't know where to put this message. I always have this trouble when I want to say anything about calories in things. Not the WW board, not the SW or VLCD board.

Anyway, just seen this message from a member on WLR

- Asda do a fresh egg spagetti which has only 140 cals per 100g compared to the normal 350 cals per 100g of other brands. I have even tried to eat the 1/2 packet allowed for only 210 cals and couldn't manage it :) It also tastes like normal spag so brilliant all round. Only shame is that you can only get it from Asda, unless any one else knows of another brand?????

Haven't checked it out myself, but would be worth looking at I reckon

How mad am I!!

Just noticed there is an 'all other diets' forum D'oh.

Will move it there. Woohoo, found a place I can talk about calorie counting though. Why didn't I notice it before? Ficko Karion.

How mad am I!!

Just noticed there is an 'all other diets' forum D'oh.

Will move it there. Woohoo, found a place I can talk about calorie counting though. Why didn't I notice it before? Ficko Karion.

:doh: that'll the be the place for this message then :rolleyes:

Sounds interesting though - never go to Asda, but worth the drive maybe, that's quite a calorie saving. Mind you - having my own :doh: moment - I don't eat spaghetti very often, suppose could have it instead of my wholewheat pasta on a Tuesday:p I wonder what they've "done" to it to make it so much lower in cals????

It would be nice though to have a separate sub forum for those on calorie counting diets now ?? :D maybe it can be considered.

:)

Guess this is the only place I fit into at the moment!

The deserted section...

I think the worst of my glycogen regain period is now past. I know the extra weight is there but no longer feel bloated.

Now, hopefully, I can get back to losing again.

It's so strange to be eating ordinary food. Takes a while to get used to it. Waiting for a Tesco delivery at the mo - one that will include lots of fresh fruit. Weirder, still!

Ah, well...

When one comes off a VLCD and does not fit neatly into a diet category, one often finds ones's self surrounded by lonely tumbleweed...

Lol.

I'll survive.

I feel MILES better healthwise since I stopped SS-ing. Just got to keep my head around food!

Hi girlygirl,

Are you counting calories to lose weight or to maintain.:confused:

Please feel free to start your own thread here in the Calorie Counting Forum as you may get more replies as this thread is about Lower calorie Spaghetti and it may not be of interest to many.

Love Mini xxx

Back