calorie counting ?

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi there, i'm just wondering do you all count everything that passes you lips i.e lettuce, juice, fruit, all veggies.

chocaslim said:
Hi there, i'm just wondering do you all count everything that passes you lips i.e lettuce, juice, fruit, all veggies.

Yes Hun I do, everything. I have an app on my mobile, it's called myfitnesspal, n it's great to record everything. Try it.
Good luck.

i count salad veg as 100 cals and if i have a sunday roast for example, i count my veg as 100 cals excluding potatos as these are significantly higher in cals than general veg. i count all fruit individually. HTH

Well the reason I count stuff like lettuce is that I also add up things like fruit&veg portions, and potassium to make sure I get enough of those, and lettuce obviously counts towards that. If I didn't do that I might be tempted to simply eat 10 kitkats to get my calories for the day :D

sarah-louise x said:
i count salad veg as 100 cals and if i have a sunday roast for example, i count my veg as 100 cals excluding potatos as these are significantly higher in cals than general veg. i count all fruit individually. HTH

I do exactly same.
;-)

I count absolutely everything - all food and everything I drink too. I'd start sneaking bits in if I didn't do that. At least this way I can't cheat!

The Moog said:
I count absolutely everything - all food and everything I drink too. I'd start sneaking bits in if I didn't do that. At least this way I can't cheat!

Ditto Hun.
;-)

its surprising how calories add up!!! x

I don't count fruit and veg unless I'm eating a considerable amount. I need to get as much in me as I can.

I count absolutely everything. EVERYTHING. Even silly things like a boiled sweet or a handful of grapes. Part of this process has been re-educating myself about my eating as I used to conveniently 'forget' all the little things I used to eat and then wonder why I never lost weight! They definitely do add up!! However, I count stuff even when I eat too many calories. It helps me to see my eating habits and work out WHY I eat what I do.

Hi!

I'm new, and maybe it's heady enthusiasm in my first week that may wane to rough estimations in several days, but at the moment I'm counting, weighing and tracking everything that goes into my mouth.

Back