calorie question

suepass

I am on lighter life lite and was wondering how many calories I should aim for in the meal.
thanks

I can't help you Sue but I am sure someone experienced with LLL will be along soon, alternatively contact your LLC.

Kat xx

Thanks. I am keeping it to about 300-400 so should be ok

You should aim for your DAILY total to be about 800. That is including packs and milk allowance in coffee/tea if you're having it.
3 packs is around 380 or so? So your evening meal should be around 350, and the remainder calories will be milk/condiments.

Don't fret too much if you're about 50 calories over the 800 mark, however, I do advise that you measure your vegetable and protein portions on a scale; and look up the nutritional information on many of the databases available online. I didn't weigh my vegetables in the beginning and ended up having way too much for a steady weight loss!

:)

Thanks, I am getting to grips with it now. I wanted to hoard loads of veg on plate to look a big helping but I want to break away from large portion sizes because that was my downfall with my weight.

I notice you thank people how do you do this. In tech support if says ther should be a thumbs up on the bottom right I can only see edit,quote,multi quote and quick reply. Where is it?
thanks

Back