Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

calorie question

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by suepass, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. suepass

suepass Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    I am on lighter life lite and was wondering how many calories I should aim for in the meal.
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I can't help you Sue but I am sure someone experienced with LLL will be along soon, alternatively contact your LLC.

Kat xx

4. suepass

suepass Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    Thanks. I am keeping it to about 300-400 so should be ok

5. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(34.36%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    You should aim for your DAILY total to be about 800. That is including packs and milk allowance in coffee/tea if you're having it.
    3 packs is around 380 or so? So your evening meal should be around 350, and the remainder calories will be milk/condiments.

Don't fret too much if you're about 50 calories over the 800 mark, however, I do advise that you measure your vegetable and protein portions on a scale; and look up the nutritional information on many of the databases available online. I didn't weigh my vegetables in the beginning and ended up having way too much for a steady weight loss!

:)

6. suepass

suepass Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    Thanks, I am getting to grips with it now. I wanted to hoard loads of veg on plate to look a big helping but I want to break away from large portion sizes because that was my downfall with my weight.

7. suepass

suepass Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    I notice you thank people how do you do this. In tech support if says ther should be a thumbs up on the bottom right I can only see edit,quote,multi quote and quick reply. Where is it?
    thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.